Unbelievable Garden Item of the Month!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JohnShort70

Registered Shopper
So bored this morning I tuned in briefly to the Richard Jackson Gardening Gifts Extravaganza.. and they plugged the Garden Pick of the Month. They were coming to the end of 'The Best Bird Food on the Planet (Richard Jackson)' item.. and the Pick of the Month was.... A Hellebore! NOT Richard Jackson lawn feed, Plant Food, Lawn Shears, Slug killer, or another of his own label gunk that now fills half of any Gardening Hour these days, and is obligatory Pick of the Month.

Just a week til month ends.. Wonder if it's back to normal next month..

So bored this morning I tuned in briefly to the Richard Jackson Gardening Gifts Extravaganza.. and they plugged the Garden Pick of the Month. They were coming to the end of 'The Best Bird Food on the Planet (Richard Jackson)' item.. and the Pick of the Month was.... A Hellebore! NOT Richard Jackson lawn feed, Plant Food, Lawn Shears, Slug killer, or another of his own label gunk that now fills half of any Gardening Hour these days, and is obligatory Pick of the Month.

Just a week til month ends.. Wonder if it's back to normal next month..

and what a rip off it is to..mind you all the the gardening pick of the month usually are. i bought gorgeous white helebores last year from homebase 3 for £9 in quite nice sized pots. and dont buy the plants 2 garden wreath i saw them selling last year on the pavement on the local high street for half the price of the qvc ones and they looked horrid. got poor reviews to. someone must be buying qvc's overpriced gardening range

I just got the pansies from last month's "pick", really good quality. Don't like Hellebores and that wreath was a disgrace - it was a miniature. Clearly I am one of those folk that buy, but I'm a bit picky. De Jager bulbs are brilliant and yes, you definitely can tell the difference from the supermarket ones. I buy a bit from IW gardening as well and their products are vastly improved and they do some good bargains.

CC

pansies are easy from seed. i sowed a packet a few weeks ago and they are all pricked out. will take a while to grow on as its winter but should flower in a few months. i must look at iw see what they have to offer love my gardening