Who's afraid of Christianne Wolff?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good Luck to her! One of the nicer guest presenters who makes the show enjoyable and she's always very pleasant! :mysmilie_59:

Can't remember the woman who was the original Kipling guest? She had dark hair. Anyway she was a bit like Kim Men, knew straight up all the features, measurements monkey names etc gave them out without being asked.. Then she was replaced by pretty blond who was totally clueless for a very long time on the shows. I remember the complaints about her on St.com. People got used to her and now many think her the bees knees.

Can't remember the woman who was the original Kipling guest? She had dark hair. Anyway she was a bit like Kim Men, knew straight up all the features, measurements monkey names etc gave them out without being asked.. Then she was replaced by pretty blond who was totally clueless for a very long time on the shows. I remember the complaints about her on St.com. People got used to her and now many think her the bees knees.

That was Loraine, she left Kipling due to relocating because of her husbands job, think they were going to America.

I think if you get a good guest, it is hard to accept the replacement. I don't doubt that the transition from a knowledgeable guest to a newbie was unwelcome. I rather think that Marie-Francoise has applied herself to becoming fairly knowledgeable about the brand she is representing, which shows professionalism.

It obviously doesn't hurt her prospects, when going for jobs, that she is young and bubbly, and charming and pretty.

I can only relate that to the uproar reported on here when a new guest appeared on a YC show, so I can imagine the reaction to MF in the first place being similar (though lower key due to less use of Social Media at the time).

Well if Fibby Flint can bring out several versions of her "When The Fat Lady Slims" book were she doesn't lose any weight at all but people still buy it, it's open season I suppose.

Latest posts

Back