You really have to be astute

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Browsing for jumpsuits (not Kim & Co), I spotted this......

Interestingly the video that wasn't long ago, mentioned the special price of £79.98 'before it went back up to £96.00'. Yet the web site gives a CLEARANCE PRICE OF £82.40 instead of the 'usual' price of £103.00.

I wonder how many items have been surreptiously increased under the guise of "cost of living" ?

No, I was just 'browsing' around, but I'm no mug and I refuse to be taken for one. The price is still way too high for a front and back sewed together, although the style and fabric is my preferred taste.

We've all cottoned on I think that we see an item then surf the web to see if its cheaper elsewhere. I buy a lot of 'stuff' through Amazon, but even they can load up the price, so it pays to look around.

Personally, I wouldn’t pay £8.24 for it, never mind £82.40.

Also £5.95 P&P for a piece of cloth?????? Absolutely ludicrous in my opinion.

The legalese Latin phrase that in English translates as, 'buyer beware' applies to the dickering around with the price of this jumpsuit. What are they playing at? Did you buy it and for how much?
The phrase is 'Caveat Emptor' - one of the few useful things l learnt at school! And more useful in life than learning about the sum of the hypotenuse! Needless to say I passed my Economics exam but failed Maths🙄

Latest posts

Back