Fly flots - never again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I have quite a few pairs of Fly Flots as they are actually very comfortable.

However I have found the light coloured heels very difficult to clean especially my right one which seems to attract the rubber off my car mats.

I contacted them direct and was told sorry, but we don't know what will clean them.

I emailed back and said I was disappointed at their attitude and would they ask Debbie to contact me.

Had reply today saying that Debbie does NOT reply to customer emails.

Right then, they've had their lot as far as I am concerned.

Making out they are this big caring company and go to great lengths to please their customers.

Ha!

Those 'It Works' melamine sponge thingies might work too as they're supposed to shift muck from just about any surface (except painted)
(They are from another shopping channel though!)whistler

Those 'It Works' melamine sponge thingies might work too as they're supposed to shift muck from just about any surface (except painted)

Brilliant idea! I think that'll probably work!

Shoddy, shoddy, shoddy customer service! I think it's appalling that DB doesn't answer her customers queries. Vote with your trotters Gem Genie and kit them out in a different brand! :13:

Contact Debbie at shoe shop .com sorry new puter not yet put all addys on to it yet
lizz

That's just what I was going to suggest. I bought something similar from JML, I think it is called magic sponge. If that doesn't work nothing will! I am appalled by their response - they obviously have a poor understanding of the importance of good customer service. I'll stick to Clarks for my comfort footware, they have some great designs at the moment.

Flippin' 'eck - you'd think they could at least have come up with a polite excuse.

Argey xx

I emailed shoe-shop.com where I'd got a pair of Flyflot shoes from because the insole had come away and the anti-bacterial effect didn't seem to be working either in them or a pair I'd bought from a Pavers outlet. I said I wondered if they had any insoles that I could buy to replace them. I was told they didn't do replacements and to buy some from the supermarket!

I too don't think much of the anti-bacterial effect and also the inside can look a bit tatty after a while as if the surface is wearing away too quickly. However I have put up with these faults as the shoes "were" comfortable.

Oh and it was Shoe Shop.Com I had emailed. I am even on their mailing list for brochures. In fairness, it is not Ideal World I am annoyed with in this instance even though THEY drive me nuts too. It is Pavers themselves, absolutely appauling customer service and I want everyone to know it.

Thanks for the tips especially those white block things, but I shall buy them locally rather than wait six weeks for them to come from IW.

You can't go wrong with a Brillo pad.

ooooo hang on, I've just remembered Aunty Auds papier mache piggy bank :2:

You can't go wrong with a Brillo pad, as long as you don't go beserk and grip it like an all in wrestler :8:

I have quite a few pairs of Fly Flots as they are actually very comfortable.

However I have found the light coloured heels very difficult to clean especially my right one which seems to attract the rubber off my car mats.

I contacted them direct and was told sorry, but we don't know what will clean them.

I emailed back and said I was disappointed at their attitude and would they ask Debbie to contact me.

Had reply today saying that Debbie does NOT reply to customer emails.

Right then, they've had their lot as far as I am concerned.

Making out they are this big caring company and go to great lengths to please their customers.

Ha!

Gem Genie, check out www.pavers.co.uk the Pavers website. It has a section on how to clean and care for their shoes and if that doesn't help, they have a 'contact us' section which gives mailing address, email, phone number. etc. I am sure you'd have better luck contacting Debbie Pavers through them than either IW or Shoeshop.com. I think Debbie should be told what IW have said about her and the shoddy customer service they are offering on her products. She always comes across as a caring, helpful person and my guess is she'd be quite annoyed at the response you got. Good luck.

Gem Genie, check out www.pavers.co.uk the Pavers website. It has a section on how to clean and care for their shoes and if that doesn't help, they have a 'contact us' section which gives mailing address, email, phone number. etc. I am sure you'd have better luck contacting Debbie Pavers through them than either IW or Shoeshop.com. I think Debbie should be told what IW have said about her and the shoddy customer service they are offering on her products. She always comes across as a caring, helpful person and my guess is she'd be quite annoyed at the response you got. Good luck.

The way I read GG's post was that she'd tried to contact Debbie direct at Flyflot themselves, not IW.

The way I read GG's post was that she'd tried to contact Debbie direct at Flyflot themselves, not IW.

Oh, in that case I must have misread a couple of posts, I though GG had contacted either IW or Shoe-shop.com. Either way, I think we've covered all bases now!!

Latest posts

Back