Diamond grading

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
Whilst Angeline was presenting a ring in the Demantoid hour she commented the accent diamonds were SI, then promo for half past this hour (11pm)she also said it had SI2 diamonds, she is now presenting a bracelet and said they were I grade diamonds now is it me or do you think they maybe actually listening to us?
I didn't watch the ice diamond hours were any gradings mentioned then?

Whilst Angeline was presenting a ring in the Demantoid hour she commented the accent diamonds were SI, then promo for half past this hour (11pm)she also said it had SI2 diamonds, she is now presenting a bracelet and said they were I grade diamonds now is it me or do you think they maybe actually listening to us?

I saw some mentioned fully described as SI yes, BUT some others were just described as GRADED. .......That doesnt really help.

GC - Angeline said yesterday that the ice diamond range was just a new name for their diamonds and that nothing else had changed. They very rarely use SI grades for a whole ring but I think they mix and match SI and I grade.

Hope that helps.

Interesting - I recently bought one of the demantoid pieces, and I immediately noticed that the diamonds were better than the usual Gems fare.

I grade diamonds = YUCK. Gems, if you're reading this (which I think you are), can you please phase out the I grade diamonds in future ranges and make sure all diamonds are at least SI2? It really makes a difference!

Latest posts

Back