Recommend a Friend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

J

JohnBennett

Guest Shopper
Hello everyone,

Firstly, thanks to everyone that came to the Birthday Party. It was lovely to meet so many people and hopefully those of you that had my tour of the building enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed doing it!

I just thought I would give you all a quick head's up on a new scheme that is launching in the next few days - our Recommend a Friend scheme.

On orders that are dispatched from this Friday onwards, there will be a pack of cards for you to give to friends. All you need to do is put your screen name on the back of these cards, so your friend can quote it when they register with us.

Your friend will get a free 1ct pendant and you will get a free gemstone and a £5 credit on your account for each friend that registers. These credits will automatically be applied against your next order.

As always, if there are any questions, please let me know.

Kind regards

John Bennett

Referrals -v- Advisors

So, anyone can get the £5 referral fee, this is not exclusive to advisors. I am now at a loss to see why anyone would sign up to be an advisor given that all their customers will immediately go to the auctions and not buy direct from the CR site, thereby advisors gain nothing at all. 14% commission on nothing is nothing!! Maybe I am missing something here but I cannot see how the Advisor scheme that has been launched can possibly work.

Latest posts

Back