TP in meltdown, any good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzyglam

Registered Shopper
hi, i have this in my order from today on tv £94 in meltdown, I thought i would compare it to the gems web usual prices but typically cant find any to compare with,, cant recall for life of me what the bangles cost usually.. and cant remember what size of TP or goldweight was in them i have seen..

any opinion on if its a good reduction in price>> if maybe u have seen 1 before?

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UJN0957&menuselection=3&colourScheme=1

thanks

suzy x

I don't know what the value is like, but I'm suspicious about these prices. Most of the items seem to be available in large quantities, which makes me think they were made and brought in specially to sell cheaply, presumably to generate interest. It doesn't really seem to be 'an end of line clearance to make way for new stock' event to me.

hmmm i see what u mean, i have pondered TP for ages, i guess its the goldweight that sort of swayed me, seemd more value for money, it looked nice on air but i cant remeber prices of them normally. see, if this is about the usual price id prob discard it and buy at later date... but what i dont want to do is discard it and then find the price is double for same/similar spec piece in future.

Suzy - I've taken one of these as well. They are an excellent deal and would have gone for around £149 normally. It will make a set with my ring and pendant. Go for it if you can. xxxxxxxxxxx

thankyou, i know u know about tp, so thanks its kept... have sacraficed another item but methinks i wouldnt have kept that and nothing special.....(wipes perspiring forehead)

Hi Suzyglam, I have seen that TP bangle go on seperate occasions at £149. £139 and £129 and if Im not mistaken I think once at £99 but there was only one. I think it's a good deal for the gold weight alone. Hope this helps.

xxxTT

Tia - your pearl is an excellent size and that riung would normally go considerably over £100. I was getting coffee and came in just in time to see it go - pooh. The £59 was a lot smaller and not so nice generally. xxxxxxx

Thanks Panda, I probably throw it out tonight, I thought it was set in 18K, but it is only 9k

Think very carefully Tia - you won't get a 10mm pearl like that anywhere else for anything like the price. xxxxxxx

Last edited:
It is a good gold weight Suzy, I think it should be fine

i added a TP ring to my basket, for £84
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UPP7000&menuselection=0
Would this be a good price or not?

I was checking back Tia and I'm pretty sure that most of the TP items previously were sold in 9k gold.....the diamonds may have been of a better quality tho'. A 10mm pearl always commanded a rather higher price than the smaller ones. I saw this go earlier
and thought it a good buy.....looked a fairly black pearl, they do come in slightly different hues.

The only negative comment I'd make is about the gold weight, it may feel rather light to hold such a large pearl.
But hard to say until you see it irl. :cheeky:

oh well, i had to sacrifice my bangle for my diamond ring...... sigh... having said that, with a child under 2yr and me not the most graceful, i would most likely have destroyed it or be too afraid to wear it, whereas, the diamond ring will stay put on my finger. and ive always wanted a big one. (diamond),,,,,

and likelyhood is il come across more affordable TP stuff than i will this diamond.

Hi Tia, have just seen the £59 TP ring again and its really pale, not like a good TP at all. It could have been one of those silver coloured cultured jobbies they do on strings for about £40, for all the colour it had. xxxxx

Hi Tia, have just seen the £59 TP ring again and its really pale, not like a good TP at all. It could have been one of those silver coloured cultured jobbies they do on strings for about £40, for all the colour it had. xxxxx

Yeah I have seen it too Argey, it is indeed not a great TP.
Did you see the TP which is POD at £69?

Latest posts

Back