TP in meltdown, any good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is currently residing in my basket - Tia you might want to look at this one? It went for £69 less than 2 hours ago so if you're interested, phone Gems and they'll honour the price. It was gorgeous, a real silver colour (which for a TP is unusual). Mmmmmmm!

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UFC7284&menuselection=0

I saw that one too Meesho, but think I will keep mine, it has 2.78 gr of gold and 0.112 diamonds, so a bit heavier than yours which also looks fab
They are selling mine for over £250 in their (overpriced) shop, so if the pearl has a nice luster, fingers crossed, it will be a good price

If u dont mind me adding, im a tad confused, (for a change) argey, you said a TP you saw was pale and silver like 1 you could get on costume jewlerry string, then meeshoo says she saw 1 that was really silvery and that was good, is it just a differing opinion of the same shade/colour or do u both mean different things?

myself i quite like the more silvery ones that have been on.. but i dont know if thats what u refer to as pale argey?

It may be opinion Suzy, I like 'em dark but the one I was referring to was very insipid looking with a kind of beigey/silvery look and a little flat rather like silver when it has dulled and very slightly tarnished. Of course I cannot know, but I very much doubt it was the silver colour to which Meeshoo refers. They do come in various shades and colour tones and is very much a matter of personal preference, as opposed to a quality issue, imho of course. xxx

I have the pendant already thanks Suzy, bought at the same or similar time to the ring, although it isn't this one. xx

Latest posts

Back