Prada rose keyring..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna_Key

Registered Shopper
Weren't these about £50 last time they had a designer handbag show?

Grab yourself a designer bargain...

Stylish Accessory

Prada Rose Keyring
£9.99
£4.95 P&P
124267_STANDARD___20080512.jpg

Style from Prada 2006 collection
Made in Italy
Comes complete with Prada authenticity card, Prada care card, Prada wrap paper and Prada presentation box

Prada keyring/charm finished saffiano leather. Rose flower shape with studs and banner details, has the Prada signature logo trademark embossed on the saffiano leather.

Finished in polished silver hardware with the Prada logo signature trademark engraved. Has one quick release hoop and one large key ring hoop. Can also be attached to a handbag and used as a charm accessory.

Colours Available:

Gold
Red
Silver

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking you 'cause I'm sure a lot of people would love to have it, specially at that price...but I can't see past a very tatty looking keyring, that wouldn't look out of place hanging up in a seaside souvenir shop. It's never ceases to amaze me what people will pay for a "name"

Sadly it's become a fact of life these days....whereas it used to be never mind the quality feel the width.... now it's never mind the quality look at the label.

I'm proud of the fact I'm not a slave to fashion....I couldn't afford it for one thing:emo:

Latest posts

Back