Ooh QVC model in The Mail

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw that too love A'kin. now we all know how old she is. I quite like her as a qvc model.

She does the tv ad for the 50+ clothes catalogue. Very pretty but for some reason that ad gives me the creeps, she looks like a robot in it. Maybe it's just me!!!???!!!

The advert was just on. I think she is attractive and she doesn't gurn like some of the models do.

She always looks amaaaaazing in the Mally hours but I agree with you all about the teeth. I think it's her unnaturally excellent posture as well! :D

Good grief! Over £1000 for an outfit, there's something wrong if you couldn't look half decent after spending that much money.

I think shes a very beautiful lady...I'm younger than her and wished I looked that good..however....Kathy...whats going on with the black bra love????? Maybe shes not such a fashionista after all!:bow::bow::bow:

She is indeed beautiful (lovely cheek bones!) and I love that outfit on her. I think fifties fashion is really flattering and feminine. Mmmm....now how can I best disguise my big bum?!

She's often on the TV in that 50+ advert catalogue thingy and she looks georgeous. However, I notice the botox!! Why? Because I had my top up last week - I notice these procedures now that I have it done.

Doesn't take away from her beauty, though.

There is something about her that I find creepy the more I look at her although she is very attractive. Sorry I can't explain it or help it, she seems to remind me of something I can't put my finger on.

I think the problem is the sunken eye sockets? Still beautiful.

Its quite amusing spotting the QVC models in different adverts, magazines etc

Loving the model spotting! Here's mine:

Amanda on everything! Ad for that Four Weddings (on living TV, ad was in the paper), ad for Nintendo DS in Game, ad for tooth whitening product on telly.

Nalintha on brochures in HSBC and on that new myface makeup range in Boots.

Can't think of her name but she's on all those commercials for Vanish products.

A few models used in the Avon catalogues.

clearly I need to get a life :dull: LOL!

Tx

The model in the Vanish ads is the twin of a local dance teacher, it is really uncanny to see the ads. We all shout its Miss Caroline when the ad appears.

There is something about her that I find creepy the more I look at her although she is very attractive. Sorry I can't explain it or help it, she seems to remind me of something I can't put my finger on.

I'm glad it's not just me she has that effect on! Mind you, I'll be happy if I look that good at 50! Or even now, tbh!!!!!!

Stepford?

Hi :wave2:,

Is it a Stepford wife?

:grin::grin::grin:

Latest posts

Back