Kirks Folly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anybody see the dayglo/flashing watch that was just on, who the hell would wear it I ask...? It's a pity JF wasn't on, it would have been hilarious to have heard her gushing words of praise!:emo:

Did anybody see the dayglo/flashing watch that was just on, who the hell would wear it I ask...? It's a pity JF wasn't on, it would have been hilarious to have heard her gushing words of praise!:emo:

I saw that too - it reminded me that I must put Christmas Crackers on my shopping list soon.....:cheeky:

fletchie:
you are in trouble:
Its because of you I had a look and now,
dare I say it:
I fancy the unforgetable nightlight watch in the metallic colours.

Resigned, little begging voice:
someone help me:confused2::headbang::11::51::5::26::2:

fletchie:
you are in trouble:
dare I say it:

Step away from the tasteless watch!:clapping::clapping:

thank you jeelybaby, but don@t you think a little metallic is just nice? And it glows in the dark? And it has pretty stones, I like the purple option

Oh I need serious help. Have not bought it jet though

small voice: is it really tasteless?

..... but if anyone (who might be resisting the purchase due to FARTing) wants the knitting pattern for the dolly toilet roll holder, I can ask my nanna to dig it out...

If it helps with FARTing re the shiny, sparkly watch star234, read the reviews. Several mention stones falling out after a short time. So it might not sparkle for long if you gave in. Hope this helps.

If it helps with FARTing re the shiny, sparkly watch star234, read the reviews. Several mention stones falling out after a short time. So it might not sparkle for long if you gave in. Hope this helps.

Now that has done the trick, thank you

I am in the Menopause, I have decided to blame that for my very bad taste dicisions!!!!!

So glad you have come to your senses star234. The menopause has a lot to answer for if you were tempted by that and at that price!!!!!!!

fletchie:
you are in trouble:
dare I say it:

Please, I beg of you - DON'T DO IT!!! It's garish, chavtastic, and bound to last all of the 30 days after which point the stones will have dropped out and the dial will be permanently flashing!:rock:

Now that has done the trick, thank you

I am in the Menopause, I have decided to blame that for my very bad taste dicisions!!!!!

Cant use that excuse any more, I plead "senior" moments.
I don't know which watch you were looking at but one of my daughters has had a KF nightlight watch - expanding bracelet with faux stones for over 7 years now and wears it all the time! Maybe they used to be made of stronger stuff! I can't criticise her taste as I like some of the Indigo Moon designs.....:giggle::giggle:

Cant use that excuse any more, I plead "senior" moments.
I don't know which watch you were looking at but one of my daughters has had a KF nightlight watch - expanding bracelet with faux stones for over 7 years now and wears it all the time! Maybe they used to be made of stronger stuff! I can't criticise her taste as I like some of the Indigo Moon designs.....:giggle::giggle:

There was me happily agreeing with everyone, and here I am now thinking maybe I should again! lol I was looking at the following:
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.336288
thought the purply one was quite nice, but the comments do go on about missing stones.
Senior moments, I like that: that will be my next excuse when I finish with this - what I call teenage rejuvenation moments. My kids used to be full of hormone moments in their teenage phase, now its my revenge! lol

There was me happily agreeing with everyone, and here I am now thinking maybe I should again! lol I was looking at the following:
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.336288
thought the purply one was quite nice, but the comments do go on about missing stones.
Senior moments, I like that: that will be my next excuse when I finish with this - what I call teenage rejuvenation moments. My kids used to be full of hormone moments in their teenage phase, now its my revenge! lol

My daughter has the 2nd from the left, underneath, in silvertone - or one almost identical.
LOL, know what you mean re the teenage rejuvenation moments!:nod::nod:

For f.a.r.t.s sake you are grown women! Catch a grip of yourselves and change the channel!!

For f.a.r.t.s sake you are grown women! Catch a grip of yourselves and change the channel!!

Just wait until you get there!!!!!! I used to laugh at these sad women too:

Now I am one of them!!!!!!!
lol

Just wait until you get there!!!!!! I used to laugh at these sad women too:

Now I am one of them!!!!!!!
lol

Believe me i'm not laughing - more than likely my MIL will have one for my christmas present! In fact i'm closer to tears at the thought!!! Senior moment my eye, the old cow does it so see the look of horror on my face!!!

Believe me i'm not laughing - more than likely my MIL will have one for my christmas present! In fact i'm closer to tears at the thought!!! Senior moment my eye, the old cow does it so see the look of horror on my face!!!

I will promise to bear that in mind when buying for future DIL
(unless I really hate her, in which case this was a fab idea lol)

Latest posts

Back