Is the gemstone buyer colour blind?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
Would you call this PINK Tanzanite? Not in a million years.

Oh and of course, there's a window to be proud of!

Attachments

• Rocks and Co Pink Tanzy window.jpg
    Rocks and Co Pink Tanzy window.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 318
If thats pink they should have gone to Specsavers.

Lol I think they did twinny - the lens is in the middle!!

The buyer's colour blind and the cutter is just blind full stop!! I bet it was "the best pink tanzanite in the world" and cut by the "finest gem cutter in the world" too - eh that'll be Tony's World then is it because it's not any world that we live in!!

Looks like an Amethyst to me....you know, that stone so well known for being pinker than pink on a pink day!!! Sheesh!!! ...and if it were a hotel room, it would be described as 'having a view' with a window that size!!!

Would you call this PINK Tanzanite? Not in a million years.

Oh and of course, there's a window to be proud of!

I had actually flicked over when they were auctioning this 'pink' tanzanite. Oh, they were so proud of it - they had only 3 stones in the whole world, only ever had three, and this was the biggest of them!!!!!! The other two were different.

Tony had only agreed to buy the parcel of tanzanite if he could get these wonderful stones with that parcel. OMG lucky us!!

I had actually flicked over when they were auctioning this 'pink' tanzanite. Oh, they were so proud of it - they had only 3 stones in the whole world, only ever had three, and this was the biggest of them!!!!!! The other two were different.

Tony had only agreed to buy the parcel of tanzanite if he could get these wonderful stones with that parcel. OMG lucky us!!

Maybe I should offer to sell him my 1ct pink tanzanite! What do you think? :angel:

Maybe I should offer to sell him my 1ct pink tanzanite! What do you think? :angel:

Just remember and tell him when you do Meesh that someone else offered you a quarter of a Million for it, so you selling it to him for 100k is absolutely cutting your own throat!!!! :giggle:

May we see a pic of it, please, Meesh?

Of course you can but ................. my camera's playing up. Here's a photo of the rough it was cut from and here's a photo that shows you that something's wrong with my camera! :grin: It is a pink with a secondary colour of orange so the pleochroism shows pink and orange as the gem is turned. Think I need a new camera for Christmas!

Attachments

• Tanzanite Pink Rough.jpg
    Tanzanite Pink Rough.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_5275.jpg
    IMG_5275.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 241

Latest posts

Back