Exchanges…

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

costalcabana

Registered Shopper
I would like to exchange an item for a different colour. I purchased it at the weekend when they were offering the free postage.

Could you please advise if I pay the return postage and if they will charge me postage to ship the new colour out? Or should t it out free as it’s an exchange?

The call centre are always lovely but over the years it’s become apparent after reading posts on this board for years that it depends on who you talk to and what mood they’re in! I would like to be forewarned and know what to expect when I ring them, so if anyone had prior knowledge of exchanges I would appreciate it.

I've never heard of Q exchanging anything unless faulty.

I suspect you will have to return it at your own expense, then buy another one and pay yet more PP.

Normally if you return it within all the rules, you would get your original PP refunded, but as it was free, this will not apply.

Just my initial thoughts.

Never heard of them doing an exchange,it’s more than likely you will have to return the item for a refund,then re-order the item.As for postage it depends who you speak to.

Latest posts

Back