Something Big Is Coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You need to be disciplined if using easy pays. They’re not necessarily designed to help someone buy one item. They lure you into getting a variety of things if you’re not careful and then there’s a potential cycle of trouble.

Like ClaireKelly, if I can’t afford to buy something in one go I don’t buy it, irrespective of which company is offering instalments, EZPay etc.

I’d be more inclined to buy from QVC if they did free P&P, capped P&P or put several items into one parcel with one charge. I’m sure that that option wouldn’t bankrupt the company, but their P&P charges are the reason that I don‘t buy much from them any more. The only time that I do get something from QVC is if I can’t source it more cheaply elsewhere and it’s rare that I can’t do that.

However, if customers keep paying their P&P then their practice will continue. I also don’t know why they don’t jump on the “next day delivery” bandwagon like the service that so many other companies offer. 🤔

Like ClaireKelly, if I can’t afford to buy something in one go I don’t buy it, irrespective of which company is offering instalments, EZPay etc.

I’d be more inclined to buy from QVC if they did free P&P, capped P&P or put several items into one parcel with one charge. I’m sure that that option wouldn’t bankrupt the company, but their P&P charges are the reason that I don‘t buy much from them any more. The only time that I do get something from QVC is if I can’t source it more cheaply elsewhere and it’s rare that I can’t do that.

However, if customers keep paying their P&P then their practice will continue. I also don’t know why they don’t jump on the “next day delivery” bandwagon like the service that so many other companies offer. 🤔
I know, and I really don't get how anyone would be prepared to pay £3.95 to have a lightweight garment like a t-shirt delivered, let alone buy 2 or three and end up paying nearly £12. I'd get it if we were talking about something heavy like a coat, but then most places won't charge anyway if you've paid over £30 for something. I think it's clear that it's the overheads we're paying for - Having the studio and offices in London can't be cheap, and the fact that their c/s call centre is based in the uk, as well as their ridiculous 60 day MBG, and the ever growing amount of "celebrities" who are putting their name to generic goods that would cost a fraction of the price - again that can't be cheap! The stuff is expensive anyway and I doubt whether they'd get away with upping their prices, but p&p is a stealth charge. People are starting to notice, and are complaining about it, but like you said until people actually refuse to pay it, then why would anything change?

Agree Merryone. Switched to QVC yesterday only to find it was Andi Peters and the shouty food woman who makes food presentation an art - not! Anyway, they were flogging boxes the meringues with the p and p at £4.95!!!! Ridiculous prices, meringues were £23 to start off with. I switched over by the way😂

Agree Merryone. Switched to QVC yesterday only to find it was Andi Peters and the shouty food woman who makes food presentation an art - not! Anyway, they were flogging boxes the meringues with the p and p at £4.95!!!! Ridiculous prices, meringues were £23 to start off with. I switched over by the way😂
They probably arrive crushed ready for your Eton Mess?

with cooling properties & an app to monitor your........(best suggestion wins the fanny wipes)
Sorry can't lay claim to those wipes just yet as I misread the tiebreaker, so let's try again

"With cooling properties & an app to monitor your "GUSSET" - nice and dry, little bit crispy, wet n' smelly time to change 'em!

Give us the wipes - "A fanny fan" with foam blades that won't slice your flaps if it gets too close!
FLAPS!! :LOL:

Sorry can't lay claim to those wipes just yet as I misread the tiebreaker, so let's try again

"With cooling properties & an app to monitor your "GUSSET" - nice and dry, little bit crispy, wet n' smelly time to change 'em!
Yikes...GUSSET! FLAPPY GUSSET? Oh no!

My gusset is, of course perfect.

Latest posts

Back