Qurio awards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just wondering are QVC not going to announce awards for their faithful customers who ignite a flurry of orders for their products?As a Christmas treat perhaps it could be £5 off their order of £200, or free p&p for a week ( that would cost too much).
Any suggestions for categories?
I could think of some but know you out there are far more creative than me.Just no controversy we don’t want hurt feelings!

I most certainly think there should be a "heads up" award. Those who literally trawl through the entire website and post literally everything that's got a few quid shaved off it, so you don't have to. "There's a candle that's £19.99 and it was £24, so I thought I'd give y'all a heads up!"

The how much crap will you put up with award - Those who receive goods they're unhappy with but still keep them

I could go on , but I'd better not. Seriously though, these people really should be rewarded for their loyalty!

The "Rustle" award should definitely be given to a few of them. One in particular insists upon starting their review whilst postie is still on the premises! FGS ladies, open and discard the packaging first! We do not need to hear a symphony of rustling plastic and squeaky polystyrene or a recital for knife and cardboard. It's the product we need to know about. Ok, if the box is particularly nice, it's worth showing, also if the packaging is tattered and torn, same - Otherwise please stop!

Don’t forget the smug heads up (I’ve got one I must encourage you to buy one)softly spoken community AWARD 🥇
I must admit, I struggle to make sense of this. I can only think that in encouraging others to keep their spending up it normalises their own spending habits, that or they are craving thanks and praise from the others. I get a sense of non-fulfilment from a lot of these people. I get it that it's difficult to get by without buying things from time to time, but buying non essentials on a daily basis, I don't get and I doubt if I ever will

Latest posts

Back