Any discount codes available?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are GC, running from 1/12 - 22/12 but I think you need to have been sent the voucher with a recent purchase, however here they are:

£5 off single purchase of £19-£49
£10.............................£49-£99
£20.............................£99-£399
£50.............................£399-£1499
£100...........................£1444 upwards

:pPC:

Thanks PP whats are the codes?

There are GC, running from 1/12 - 22/12 but I think you need to have been sent the voucher with a recent purchase, however here they are:

£5 off single purchase of £19-£49 407478
£10.............................£49-£99 407479
£20.............................£99-£399 407480
£50.............................£399-£1499 407481
£100...........................£1444 upwards 407484

:pPC:

LOL that would help wouldn't it....:eek: See above hon. :D :pPC:

LOL thanks PP but they won't work for me on the web! i wouldn't mind but every time i receive an order i NEVER get any offers sent to me!

Neither have I Cherub until my latest order. Just checking the wording now and it does say 'redeemable against your next single TV auction purchase'.

For web purchases I used the on screen discount code....ooops I see that has now gone but they have brought it back a few times.

If you want to buy something from the TV auctions, have a word with the agent and they should be able to access the codes you are entitled to.....just don't pay for the order first!! ;)

Looking at my order history maybe my last order was in between the times they were giving out discount vouchers, my last order was placed 9th November should i have received a voucher then?

Don't see why not Cherub, they've been sending out these promotional vouchers for ages....haven't they?

The current one is valid from 1 Dec to 22 Dec and perhaps its quite random why and how they are included in orders i.e. down to the efficiency of the packers or that sufficient have been printed. :confused:

This is ridiculous i eventually got through to CC after emailing the studio was no help either and was told they only deal with existing orders as the item is in my basket i need to speak with the personal shopper? so i called them and left a message as they didn't answer either! honestly its like banging your head against a brick wall!

This is ridiculous i eventually got through to CC after emailing the studio was no help either and was told they only deal with existing orders as the item is in my basket i need to speak with the personal shopper? so i called them and left a message as they didn't answer either! honestly its like banging your head against a brick wall![/QUOTE]

Am feeling your pain Cherub. :eek:
I tried ringing soon after 9am this morning and got no answer either......I gave up! mysmilie_1476

At last a lovely gentleman just called from customer services and placed the order with the discount for me but he can't understand why the first person i spoke to said he couldn't do it and i needed to call the shopper, apparently they move the call centre back to London on 1st December so they are all still in training.

That's good....

At last a lovely gentleman just called from customer services and placed the order with the discount for me but he can't understand why the first person i spoke to said he couldn't do it and i needed to call the shopper, apparently they move the call centre back to London on 1st December so they are all still in training.
Good stuff Cherub, glad to hear you got the discount you were entitled to and hopefully they
will include the voucher with this order.....should you need it of course!
:)

Latest posts

Back