Barry Curbey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L

Lee Jones

Guest Shopper
Should he not take his wedding ring off as to no distract viewers from the pieces he is trying to shift?

His Ring really makes the Rocks pieces look minute!

No, I don't think he should have to remove his wedding band if he chooses not to. I am not distracted from what he is selling by it being on his finger.

Inge

I don't think any presenter should be made to remove their wedding ring, it should be personal choice as to whether they wish to wear it or not while presenting.

Barry is great, love his presenting, it's never bothered me that he wears his ring while showing jewellery.

I have to say, it's never distracted me either. See if my hubby took his Wedding Ring off to go to work, I would be less than impressed!! I can understand jewellry channels asking ladies to remove their engagement rings as that would be a distraction, and I would probably end up wanting to bid on it, but not a plain band, don't think that's a problem.

its not a problem for me either, i think its nice that a bloke wants to wear his wedding ring, most now dont seem to bother, and im with PR, if my hubby took his ring off for work id make sure his ring finger was gold plated!!!

Barry is a real trooper, fun guy and a great presenter! It makes no difference if he wears his wedding ring or not!

I agree with all the above - and knowing what a 'trooper' Barry is I think it should be his decision - also, perhaps he needs a little 'soap and water' to help - no offence meant Barry - just adding a little note.

You may have noticed Steve Bennett wearing a ring during his presenting - not a wedding band either - no? Well there you go. Some presenters wear their watches too.

I can't say I haven't noticed Barry's wedding ring, 'cos I have. I have always thought how nice it is that he chooses to keep it on as well. Lucky Heidi!! It is so obvious that it is a wedding band, that it really doesn't distract from the item he is presenting - IMVHO.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :mysmilie_348: :mysmilie_698: :mysmilie_696:

I think Steve has mentioned that his ring belonged to his Grandfather, and has a lot of sentimental value Dingbat.

Barry is a lovely man and an excellent presenter,who often mentions his family and his wife pops into chat on the website. I would not take my wedding ring off and I believe that Barry who respects his marriage would not remove his either.You carry on just as you are Barry cos you are doing a wonderful job.

Latest posts

Back