E-mail about new requests system

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I gather that some people have received an e-mail about the forthcoming new requests system, which also included pictures of some of the new items.

For some reason, I haven't had the e-mail - probably a system bug. I tried CS, but the person who answered couldn't forward it to me as she hadn't had it either!

Could someone who has the e-mail please be so kind as to drop me a PM? I'll then PM you my e-mail address, and I'd be grateful if you could forward it to me.

Thanks!

Please could somebody send it to me too? I opted out of the Rocks automated emails a while back in an unsuccessful attempt to curb my spending and don't hear from them at all now. I'll have to sign up again soon!

Perds, can you let me have it too Poppet? I seem to have dropped off the radar but will probably be placing an order this weekend... :mysmilie_34:

Rocks are very selective with their e-mails - I never get them! perhaps its something I :mysmilie_11:said?

Rocks are very selective with their e-mails - I never get them! perhaps its something I :mysmilie_11:said?

Aww, nah, more like something you didn't tick! lol
I get loads, virtually on a daily basis! I do spend a fair bit though.......?

You may have either unsubscribed or never subscribed in the first place nanpam. I think there are options to subscribe when you check-out.

You may have either unsubscribed or never subscribed in the first place nanpam. I think there are options to subscribe when you check-out.

I have been with Rocks for 2 years and haven't to my knowledge unsubscribed for the e-mails, why would I? Anyway never mind c'est la vie!

Please could somebody send it to me too? I opted out of the Rocks automated emails a while back in an unsuccessful attempt to curb my spending and don't hear from them at all now. I'll have to sign up again soon!

Perds, can you let me have it too Poppet? I seem to have dropped off the radar but will probably be placing an order this weekend... :mysmilie_34:

Nessie, I'll forward it to you now.

Calvin, if you pm me your email I'll get it off to you too. (Same for anyone else who would like to see it.)

Nessie, I'll forward it to you now.

Calvin, if you pm me your email I'll get it off to you too. (Same for anyone else who would like to see it.)

Thanks P but Jamesy sent it to me- she's quick off the mark, that one;). I intend to subscribe again asap.

If anyone works out how to subscribe, please let me know! I did e-mail CS, but they said I was already on the mailing list...

Well don't keep us in suspenders, what did the email say:mysmilie_697:

Well don't keep us in suspenders, what did the email say:mysmilie_697:

Ooerr, Mrs!! :mysmilie_17:

Here's the bit about requests :

"If you are one of our regular web buyers at www.rocks.tv you will be aware that we used to auction your requests almost instantly as we had one of every piece of jewellery in the studio. Unfortunately with the growth of the company and the additional staff needed in the building, the insurance company have now stated that we have to keep all of our jewellery in secure locations.

What we are hoping to do in the future is regular request hours where you, the customer can email in your requests. However, due to the vault being over two locations these may not happen on the same day. Unfortunately it takes some time to collate the information and to pick the pieces to be auctioned, but we will get through as many requests as possible. At this stage we have no idea how often we will be able to do request hours but we will endeavour to do as many as we can."

Their email system is having major gremlins at the moment, so anything could be sent at any time. I had an email to say my latest order would be delivered two days before it was sent! I think a bit of patience is required, hopefully they'll sort it out soon.

I'm suprised they haven't just strayed away altogether with requests.

When watching on the interweb, lots of people would often request items and then never buy or worse still, would use the chat room to plead for a lower price - very cringeworthy!

Latest posts

Back