OPI TSV 14/5/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OPI 7 Piece Summer Layering Collection TSV 14/05/24

2x Colour Nail Envy RRP £43.80 (as £21.90 + post Direct)
4x Nail Lacquers RRP £59.60 (as £14.90 + post Direct)
1x Top Coat RRP £14.90 Direct

Total RRP £118.30

Attachments

• OPI TSV 1.png
    OPI TSV 1.png
    879.6 KB · Views: 0
  • OPI TSV 2.png
    OPI TSV 2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • OPI TSV 3.png
    OPI TSV 3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • OPI TSV 4.png
    OPI TSV 4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • OPI TSV 5.png
    OPI TSV 5.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
OPI 7 Piece Summer Layering Collection with Nail Envy
Item Number: 250568
QVC Price £79.92
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Nail your manicure game this season with the seven-piece Summer Layering Collection from OPI. Mix, match and layer with four stunning new shades - Without a Pout, Gliterally Shimmer, Verified, and Glazed N Amused. Also included in this set is a Top Coat to help prolong your manicure, plus the iconic Nail Envy in the shades Powerful Pink and Double Nude-y. Whether you're in the mood for a playful manicure, a glittery nail look, something minimal or a little bit of everything, go wild with this collection!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from OPIUK.com you'd pay £118.30. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96 plus P&P, you're saving £74.39.
Hello, new shades! Celebrate the beauty of colour and glitter with four gorgeous new shades from OPI's Spring 2024 Palette. From Without a Pout's rich hot pink hue to the mesmerising sheer pink pearl shade of Glazed N Amused, this set offers endless creativity and options for a range of nail designs.
Your nails, but better - the Nail Envy formula has been updated with new Tri-Flex Technology, which consists of three resins that form a supportive layer onto the surface of your nail, working to provide strength and protect your nails against splitting, chipping and peeling. In fact, each layer of Nail Envy that is applied builds another layer on the surface of your nails to further reinforce its benefits.
Nail polish professionals - featuring a signature wide brush with extra thin bristles to achieve smooth coverage in a single stroke, OPI's award-winning nailcare and high-quality formulas can be relied upon to deliver a beautiful-looking manicure every time.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Without a Pout Nail Lacquer (15ml) - a rich hot pink shade
  • 1 x NEW Gliterally Shimmer Nail Lacquer (15ml) - a sparkly yellow sheer topper
  • 1 x NEW Verified Nail Lacquer (15ml) - a bright blue creme shade
  • 1 x NEW Glazed N Amused Nail Lacquer (15ml) - a pearl pink sheer shade that can be layered over any colour
  • 1 x Top Coat (15ml) - a high-performance clear nail lacquer that works to prevent chipping while delivering a high-gloss shine
  • 1 x Powerful Pink Nail Envy (15ml) - a bold magenta shade
  • 1 x Double Nude-y Nail Envy (15ml) - a neutral creme shade

OPI 7 Piece Summer Layering Collection with Nail Envy
Item Number: 250568
QVC Price £79.92
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Nail your manicure game this season with the seven-piece Summer Layering Collection from OPI. Mix, match and layer with four stunning new shades - Without a Pout, Gliterally Shimmer, Verified, and Glazed N Amused. Also included in this set is a Top Coat to help prolong your manicure, plus the iconic Nail Envy in the shades Powerful Pink and Double Nude-y. Whether you're in the mood for a playful manicure, a glittery nail look, something minimal or a little bit of everything, go wild with this collection!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from OPIUK.com you'd pay £118.30. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96 plus P&P, you're saving £74.39.
Hello, new shades! Celebrate the beauty of colour and glitter with four gorgeous new shades from OPI's Spring 2024 Palette. From Without a Pout's rich hot pink hue to the mesmerising sheer pink pearl shade of Glazed N Amused, this set offers endless creativity and options for a range of nail designs.
Your nails, but better - the Nail Envy formula has been updated with new Tri-Flex Technology, which consists of three resins that form a supportive layer onto the surface of your nail, working to provide strength and protect your nails against splitting, chipping and peeling. In fact, each layer of Nail Envy that is applied builds another layer on the surface of your nails to further reinforce its benefits.
Nail polish professionals - featuring a signature wide brush with extra thin bristles to achieve smooth coverage in a single stroke, OPI's award-winning nailcare and high-quality formulas can be relied upon to deliver a beautiful-looking manicure every time.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Without a Pout Nail Lacquer (15ml) - a rich hot pink shade
  • 1 x NEW Gliterally Shimmer Nail Lacquer (15ml) - a sparkly yellow sheer topper
  • 1 x NEW Verified Nail Lacquer (15ml) - a bright blue creme shade
  • 1 x NEW Glazed N Amused Nail Lacquer (15ml) - a pearl pink sheer shade that can be layered over any colour
  • 1 x Top Coat (15ml) - a high-performance clear nail lacquer that works to prevent chipping while delivering a high-gloss shine
  • 1 x Powerful Pink Nail Envy (15ml) - a bold magenta shade
  • 1 x Double Nude-y Nail Envy (15ml) - a neutral creme shade
How to use:
Nail Lacquer and Top Coat:
  • Properly prep your natural nail to ensure nail lacquer adhesion
  • Start by applying one coat of your chosen base coat
  • Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!)
  • Apply two thin coats to each nail. Brush some nail polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nail and help prevent chipping
  • Lastly, apply Top Coat and use it to cap the free edge
Nail Envy:
  • Apply two coats of Nail Envy, then apply one coat a day for six days
  • On day seven, remove and reapply a new coating as desired

Think I am out, do not need anymore sheer toppers or a top coat so the price is a bit much for the bits I would use.

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from OPIUK.com you'd pay £118.30.

2x Colour Nail Envy RRP £43.80 (as £21.90 Direct) cost £8.13 each
4x Nail Lacquers RRP £59.60 (as £14.90 Direct) cost £5.53 each
1x Top Coat RRP £14.90 Direct cost £5.53

Total RRP £118.30 cost £43.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thank SCW for direct prices.

I no longer buy opi because it is the worst brand for chipping and unsightly manicures, this despite I coukd get huge discounts as a card holder for salon supplies. I don't get OPI at all, to be frank never have. Only time for me it didn't chip was when I had sculptured nails, but no polish chips on sculptures.

A few years ago I used to use OPI but, to be honest, I didn’t like the brushes because I prefer the wider brushes on the Nails Inc and Orly brands, although the brand was quite good.

I may be wrong but, to me, the girl who was applying the varnish to the model’s nails looked as though she had acrylics on. If that’s the case it’s a bit odd when demonstrating a brand that will help the natural nail.

I’m not an expert on acrylics because I’ve never had them but maybe someone who is more “au fais” with them will confirm it. 🤔

A few years ago I used to use OPI but, to be honest, I didn’t like the brushes because I prefer the wider brushes on the Nails Inc and Orly brands, although the brand was quite good.

I may be wrong but, to me, the girl who was applying the varnish to the model’s nails looked as though she had acrylics on. If that’s the case it’s a bit odd when demonstrating a brand that will help the natural nail.

I’m not an expert on acrylics because I’ve never had them but maybe someone who is more “au fais” with them will confirm it. 🤔
It looks like acrylics or builder gel she has on

I prefer Orly nail polish these days. Although I think they have discontinued my favourite 'Oh Cabana Boy', Grrrrr.....if they have. I really like their brushes, and the fab choice of colours. I find OPI and Nails Inc colours rather bland these days, far too many meh colours.

I am big on animal welfare so I originally bought ORLY because they are leaping bunny. But after using their range for at least six months this is now my preferred brand. Like you I am not a fan of OPI or NAILS INC. ORLY have some great colours!

If you are tempted with this set for the colours etc fine but if you are interested in the nail envy be aware that the formula changed at the end of last year. I've used the nail envy colours but have used the transparent ones for 15 odd years- I bought a bottle from Ebay earlier this year and I thought it must be a fake. It only lasted 2 or 3 days without chipping and bubbled (I used to get at least 7-10 days). I then looked online and saw all the negative reviews about the new formulation. I also watched a presentation on a Margaret dabbs show about 6 weeks ago where Jill Frank's said the same thing (well about using "a product for years that no longer works because of a new formulation", not the Ebay bit 😄 ) as they were discussing the MD nail strengthner. I've been using that for about a month, it's good but only lasts around 5 days so still on the hunt for a replacement.

It's typical I was hoping this tsv would be old stock like many have pointed out with other ranges, but the blurb says it's the new reformulated 🙁😄

I’ve been using OPI since 1988 and still use it now. I find it’s the best for me personally. I do occasionally buy Orly. I used to use Nails Inc when it was in the round bottles. I’ve tried the new bottles but the tiny plastic brush top is a no-no for my arthritic hands. Have tried to use with the silver cap on but that’s too awkward.

Worse brand for me was Leighton Denny. He and Nina always said manicure would last at least 7 days. I couldn’t get it to last more than 2 hours!

Bit disappointed in this TSV as only like 3 out of the colours so works out expensive as I’d give 4 colours away. I’ll carry on buying from Nail Polish direct as they often have special offers and you can just buy the colours you want.

I’ve been using OPI since 1988 and still use it now. I find it’s the best for me personally. I do occasionally buy Orly. I used to use Nails Inc when it was in the round bottles. I’ve tried the new bottles but the tiny plastic brush top is a no-no for my arthritic hands. Have tried to use with the silver cap on but that’s too awkward.

Worse brand for me was Leighton Denny. He and Nina always said manicure would last at least 7 days. I couldn’t get it to last more than 2 hours!

Bit disappointed in this TSV as only like 3 out of the colours so works out expensive as I’d give 4 colours away. I’ll carry on buying from Nail Polish direct as they often have special offers and you can just buy the colours you want.
I use Nail Polish Direct too. Quick delivery too.

I don't like the Nails Inc bottles either. I only have a couple of them, but found them fiddly to use and the brush poor. I don't use them at all now.

I think Leighton Denny's colours are also bland. I do use his top coat though.

If you are tempted with this set for the colours etc fine but if you are interested in the nail envy be aware that the formula changed at the end of last year. I've used the nail envy colours but have used the transparent ones for 15 odd years- I bought a bottle from Ebay earlier this year and I thought it must be a fake. It only lasted 2 or 3 days without chipping and bubbled (I used to get at least 7-10 days). I then looked online and saw all the negative reviews about the new formulation. I also watched a presentation on a Margaret dabbs show about 6 weeks ago where Jill Frank's said the same thing (well about using "a product for years that no longer works because of a new formulation", not the Ebay bit 😄 ) as they were discussing the MD nail strengthner. I've been using that for about a month, it's good but only lasts around 5 days so still on the hunt for a replacement.

It's typical I was hoping this tsv would be old stock like many have pointed out with other ranges, but the blurb says it's the new reformulated 🙁😄
Oh, not liking the sound of the formula for Nail Envy changing. I have used it for years. I still have a couple of 'old' bottles left, so I might have to find a new brand instead.

Oh, not liking the sound of the formula for Nail Envy changing. I have used it for years. I still have a couple of 'old' bottles left, so I might have to find a new brand instead.
I don't know why these companies change formulas when products have been consistently "best" in their categories. From memory I think The formula changed around last October, I initially googled reviews to see if it was just me but there were loads of negative reviews BUT that doesnt mean it won't work for you! Maybe buy one if you see it at a good price. You change how you apply it - 2 coats then every day rather than every other day - I wondered if it was just too thick but applying every other day made no difference. If you do change brand I'd be interested in what you find 😉

I don't know why these companies change formulas when products have been consistently "best" in their categories. From memory I think The formula changed around last October, I initially googled reviews to see if it was just me but there were loads of negative reviews BUT that doesnt mean it won't work for you! Maybe buy one if you see it at a good price. You change how you apply it - 2 coats then every day rather than every other day - I wondered if it was just too thick but applying every other day made no difference. If you do change brand I'd be interested in what you find 😉
I just use it once now under my nail polish. When I first started using it many moons ago, I did apply it, I think from memory, every other day, and then reduced that when my nails improved. My nails used to be terrible. They would split and break all the time. Nail Envy fixed this. I often get compliments about my nails and my polish. They are probably the best thing about me, everything else is going to pieces 😱

I used to like his Nail Files

Latest posts

Back