Wanna see my latest bling???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
OK, I admit I haven't been posting much lately - poverty has well and truly struck, so I haven't been buying.
But recently I've been dipping in to the forum and I haven't seen anything about shiny new goodies, just a bit of disappointing bickering!
Anyway, at Xmas time I did get a lovely delivery, which I just haven't had the time to post until today.
But a recent post in one of the other threads made me get my trusty Samsung out of storage and get my Xmas bling up to cheer you all up!

xmasbling039.jpg

Sandstone and pearl - scrummy! The sandstone is well blingy on this one.

xmasbling020.jpg

The pearls on this are just divine. I don't have much peridot, it's just luscious in this though. And I love the little heart shaped links.

xmasbling022.jpg

My most extravagant purchase, but I adore this - it looks expensive, jingles nicely and has stunning stones.

xmasbling024.jpg

Oh these are just sooo me!!! Gorgeous pearls, great length, not too heavy and soooo stylish!

xmasbling018.jpg

Just beautiful garnets here, lovely length again and light as a feather. Loads of presence for such a low cost.

xmasbling015.jpg

Another gorgeous one, I love the shape of this one and it has more of those funky circle links too.

xmasbling014.jpg

Another version of these, this time in peridot - as I said above I don't have much so these jumped out at me. Love the shade - they're very springlike, have cheered up a miserable winter!

xmasbling013.jpg

Like the peacock version above, this is the white one and I adore it too. (I also had the pink delivered, but it was very similar to this one and went back)

xmasbling012.jpg

Bit of an impulse buy this, but the colour is superb. Sooo blingy, I love it!

xmasbling002.jpg

One of those no fastening strings, I wasn't sure how this would work, but it's really pretty and quite versatile. I like it like this, but I can have a play if I feel like it!

xmasbling003.jpg

A real departure for me, as I don't usually "do" brown, but this is so pretty and fun, and it was a real bargain. I now own tiger's eye!

xmasbling005.jpg

This is classic and pretty - love the shape, will look fab with that bangle and brooch/pendant set from the original rocks inventory.

xmasbling010.jpg

xmasbling011.jpg

Pearl and garnet bracelet. Jamie teased me into my order with this one at a great price. It's a bit less bold than I expected, but really pretty and another great bargain.

I'm a bit sad to see the death of the request system on Rocks, as it was my favourite unique selling point of the channel, and the bulk of these were bought using it, but I guess progress can't be held back and I wish the team all the best with their new TV channel.
Anyway, parts two and three of my Xmas bling extravaganza can be seen in the QVC and Bling forums if you need more shiny piccies!

Great minds Pearly!! LMAO!!!! Some gorgeous pieces!!! Love the sandstone one!

WOW Pearly, lovely to see you posting a picture of all your goodies, what a great selection.

Blimey PQ - might have been quicker for you to post details of what you HADN'T bought!

Some lovely pieces there...

Awwwww Anne, lovely to see you again (and of course your new purchases)!

I adore the pearl and peridot bracelet - if I'm not wrong it was the one I was just admiring in PR's thread!

My real fav is your "extravagent" bracelet with the Citrines(?). Do they do it in other colourways because I can't wear yellow or orange but I'd love this in blues or purples!

As always, a great haulage Mrs!

Awwwww Anne, lovely to see you again (and of course your new purchases)!

I adore the pearl and peridot bracelet - if I'm not wrong it was the one I was just admiring in PR's thread!

My real fav is your "extravagent" bracelet with the Citrines(?). Do they do it in other colourways because I can't wear yellow or orange but I'd love this in blues or purples!

As always, a great haulage Mrs!

Thanks Meesh!
Last I saw the bracelet came in loads of stones - the citrine I got, lemon quartz, white quartz, mystic topaz, garnet, amethyst - maybe blue topaz as well, not 100% sure, maybe smokey quartz too? I was finding it hard to choose, went for citrine as I don't have any in bracelet form!

Think I'll go and see if I can find one. The garnet one sounds interesting - you're what the Americans call an "enabler" lol

:mysmilie_697: I think it is!

Just had a look and it's a bit pricey at £75 - what do they sell for when they go to auction (approx)?

What great pix, PearlyQueen - thank you for sharing them with us. I had so missed seeing people's photos of their jewellery acquisitions. I must get the camera out & put on some of mine. There's a couple there that I already have and I love the silver circles with peacock pearls - I haven't seen that before. Will have to check the CR site now .....

Lovely bits PQ :), Love the sandstone and pearl necklaces, the lemon quartz bracelet and of course the last SQ? bracelet!

Meesh, I've seen the bracelet you like go for between £29-£38, they also do matching pendants if that appeals :)

Gorgeous haul PQ, I'm sure I haven't seen most of those auctioned, but that's maybe because the request system is no more. No doubt they will get around to them again soon if they've not sold out.

Now THAT'S a better price! Thanks PQ and Tabs. I'm sorely tempted now! Can you do requests now or what's the process?

Oh blimey a few days in advance? I've got the memory of a goldfish so I just KNOW I won't be in or remember! Is there another way to buy apart from the CR website? Do they price match from auctions or something?

Latest posts

Back