Chloe at it again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cat

Registered Shopper
Hi

I watched the loose gem show wednesday night, Chloe presented and again she is guilty of covering the cut grade on igi certs, she showed a vivid tanzanite around 6 carats, and covered the cut grade quiet deliberately with her 2 fingers. I am in the market for a loose stone and although it sold on the night the sale must have fallen through because I rang shopper to enquire about a cushion cut the next day and when I asked for the details of this exact stone from the previous night guess what it only had a fair cut.

I personally have seem Chloe do this on 3 occassions and am so dissapointed in her underhand sales technique she is the only presented that does this.

I wonder if the commission she earns depended on an item not being returned before she is paid her cut would she be so dishonest?

Trust TJC maybe but dont trust Chloe Marshall

Cat

Chloe will say or do anything to get a sale Cat. Even down to trivial things e.g. I lost count of how many different breeds of puppy she was thinking of getting, all matey bullsh*t to bond with her audience in the hope they will buy from her. I know I sound cynical but I've seen her knocking about various shopping channels over quite a few years and she has just got worse and worse. I really can't stand her.

Chloe will say or do anything to get a sale Cat. Even down to trivial things e.g. I lost count of how many different breeds of puppy she was thinking of getting, all matey bullsh*t to bond with her audience in the hope they will buy from her. I know I sound cynical but I've seen her knocking about various shopping channels over quite a few years and she has just got worse and worse. I really can't stand her.

That makes 2 of us. I wouldn't buy a glass of water from her if I was dying of thirst!

Latest posts

Back