Chloe is the Queen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
of instigating the conversation drifts away from the product.

I wasn't watching, but it was on in the background, and several times Chloe ensured the talk went in a different direction. The BA was extolling the virtues of a Lulu Guinness handbag, and then gobby started on about Valentines night and all that entailed for a few minutes. Next item she was off again, this time about packing for a holiday.

Its something I've noticed all the time with her, - wasting product time suiting her own agenda, but it was more noticeable when not watching her. I do wonder in the space of an hour how much she actually contributes to the particular product and not about her own life stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
of instigating the conversation drifts away from the product.

I wasn't watching, but it was on in the background, and several times Chloe ensured the talk went in a different direction. The BA was extolling the virtues of a Lulu Guinness handbag, and then gobby started on about Valentines night and all that entailed for a few minutes. Next item she was off again, this time about packing for a holiday.

Its something I've noticed all the time with her, - wasting product time suiting her own agenda, but it was more noticeable when not watching her. I do wonder in the space of an hour how much she actually contributes to the particular product and not about her own life stories.
Was the "Queen" wearing my crown?

Since she started with Q Chloe has taken a very... light-hearted approach to her work. I think Chloe gets bored very quickly and, with the dwindling brands all in that pool are swimming in ever-decreasing circle, I can't blame her.
That said, it mystifies me why Q haven't either pulled her up to scratch or shipped her out of the job.

I think Chloe has improved or is it that the new girls are a lot worse? I saw her on the sleepwear sale and although she was having a bit of fun, she wasn't OTT like she sometimes is. I actually think I prefer her to CH.

CC
I think almost all the old guard have deteriorated, and the new guard are simply awful right now. The middle guard are therefore looking good by comparison! That's my take on it 😋

In my opinion Chloe is the worst of a very mediocre bunch. Worse even than the newest recruits, who at least have inexperience on their side.

Latest posts

Back