Haven't bought before...few questions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the-valleygirl

Registered Shopper
Hi all

I have been tempted by a few items today! And I haven't bought from TJC before. I hoped that some of you could help me out. I bought 3 items this morning on the internet. I couldn't remember how many items they allow in your basket or how long they stay there, if any one could let me know? So anyway, thought I better check them out straight away so I did. Now I have another 2 items in my basket, but there doesn't seem to be an option to add to my other order from today? Does anyone know how I can? I know its a reduced p and p today, so wanted to take advantage.

Thanks all :blush:

Hi VG :hi: Just check the items out as normal. It will show postage but they will combine all your order at the end of the day and only charge you 1 postage of £2.95.

What have you bought? Item numbers?

Be prepare for another addiction :cheeky:

Thanks BB!! Ids there a limit to how many items in basket? and how long do they stay there?

I'll have a look for item codes now, one is that neon apetite necklace for 39 pound

Three items in basket before you need to check out and the items stay in the basket till the end of the day :) Off to look at the lovely pieces that you will be receiving soon.

Latest posts

Back