? Quantity

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
What's that rollox all about?? Designed to panic people into buying I presume. :rolleyes:

It makes me laugh as you can see the quantity on the web, they are now doing a picture auction for £2249 and there are 7 available!

:mysmilie_15:Idiots, so it does!! VB has just answered an 'enquiry' Yeah right :rolleyes: about the same thing and blatantly lied saying they don't know the quantities themselves.....:doh: TJC are losing all credibility with this nonsense.

So predictable, i thought to myself i bet TJC read the forum realise their error and change the quantity on the web to a ? and guess what? they have lol

Quantity back on screen :) said they have listened and customers didn't like it! so it's back
on the screen

Did you hear Stacey's announcement, saying we are the most interactive channel and we have read your feedback and you don't like the quantity not being there, so hands up we got it wrong and we will go back to quantity actions now.
At least they held their hands up!

Well done TJC!! :clapping: Transparency and trust go hand in hand. :handshake:

Did you hear Stacey's announcement, saying we are the most interactive channel and we have read your feedback and you don't like the quantity not being there, so hands up we got it wrong and we will go back to quantity actions now.
At least they held their hands up!

It's just a shame they don't act on our feedback about their presenters then isn't it? Just imagine the joy for PPC if a certain MS Chloe Cheryl Breton Cole departed! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back