Interrupted Hours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
I need to ask, have been wondering about this for a while. Am I the only one who is fed up with hours being interrupted by "star buys", "stocking fillers" etc... which are not related to that particular hour?

Steve has just done a star buy I think it was for an gold emerald ring during a Milano Charm hour. Now this auction took about 10 minutes as they had put 44 of the rings in!!

What is the point of advertising set hours when they end up being interrupted sometimes as much as three times an hour??

Oh and while I am having a moan, they are now selling yet another Milano bracelets which has 18 stones yet the details say 21.

I am so glad I stopped buying when I did!!!

Maybe thats the only way they can sell the star buys /stocking fillers etc etc!

I need to ask, have been wondering about this for a while. Am I the only one who is fed up with hours being interrupted by "star buys", "stocking fillers" etc... which are not related to that particular hour?

Steve has just done a star buy I think it was for an gold emerald ring during a Milano Charm hour. Now this auction took about 10 minutes as they had put 44 of the rings in!!

What is the point of advertising set hours when they end up being interrupted sometimes as much as three times an hour??

Oh and while I am having a moan, they are now selling yet another Milano bracelets which has 18 stones yet the details say 21.

No you're not alone. Also annoys me that they start hours late, all the adverts and how long it takes to put up auctions, surely time is money? Amuses me when they desctibe things as fast....I would like to see things speeded up a bit.

Don't get me started on the Milano bracelets!!!!! I have five or six waiting to go back ALL described as having either 21 or 22 stones 10mm stones. When they arrived they had the standard 18 apart from the pearl one. This did have the right number of pearls but were nowhere near the 10mm diameter description and the pearls were not the round uniform ones but uneven and knobbled. I have requested some of these type of Milano bracelets for larger wrists and it would be great if they could be done.

Latest posts

Back