The Ideal World Christmas Song ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mediastar

Registered Shopper
Remember when QVC used to do these every year? Hmmm, this looks a bit homely by comparison, but sweetish!

I saw this last night - such jolly japes! Nigel as a pantomime dame! Formation dancing with Bissells! Shots of the presenters 'in teh stoodioz' layin' down sum toons, bro.

I hope they are going to be releasing it as a single. They could put it up against the X Factor for Xmas Number Twos.

For anyone that wants to see it. You're welcome, no need to thank me :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDWdQS9b6KM

Last edited:
There are NO words. Especially since it looks like it was produced by children who have no idea about the right words, lip synch and dubbing Nigel with Dave Bradfords voice.

Worst. Thing. Ever. On. telly.

That was absolutely appalling!! And I only spotted Dave Bradford for a couple of seconds. Maybe he didn't want to be associated with it

Only saving grace is hardly a sight of either Ellis or Dennice! The crafting husband and wife (their own description) make me heave.

Truly awful.
mysmilie_58.gif
I see Lottie LOOK-at-ME Mayor had to have the *starring* role in it. Still the little show off. :rolleyes:
mysmilie_55.gif

Just viewed it on you tube, harmless fun I suppose, although I have to admit I did breathe a huge sigh of relief that in no way shape or form I am related to anyone in this xmas video.

Phew :giggle::whew:

Am slightly confused as to why they appeared to be dancing in the aisles of our local B & M Homestore.

Isn't that their hi-tech warehouse? The one they haven't burned down yet, where our orders are stored for months before being sent out?

That's probably a bit unfair. Ideal World have been much better at deliveries recently than in the past.

Latest posts

Back