Gatineau - hand job!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DramaCat

gobby bird
Ok this always really annoys me. That Andrew bloke is horribly guilty of it.

Putting stuff on the back of his hand, wiping it off and saying - look how wonderful and youthful it looks.

I defy anyone to say the back of both their hands looks exactly the same. If you are right handed, the left always looks slightly less battered (and vice versa for left handed folk).

/rant over

its been a bad day!

Yep, this gets right on my nip ends too. There never really is any difference after they've smeared a bit of overpriced grease on the back of their mitts anyway. It's when they hold their hands up to the camera and go 'Ooh, look at the difference, look how much smoother/softer my skin is...' and you're squinting at it and going 'No, it's not...one hand just looks slightly greasier than the other...' :nod:

I remember watching a Prai show a while back, and the woman selling the stuff, I think it was wrinkle freeze something put it on a wrinkle in her knuckle to show how good it was at getting rid of wrinkles. It might be my age or my eyes but I couldn't see it lol!

Ok this always really annoys me. That Andrew bloke is horribly guilty of it.

Putting stuff on the back of his hand, wiping it off and saying - look how wonderful and youthful it looks.

I defy anyone to say the back of both their hands looks exactly the same. If you are right handed, the left always looks slightly less battered (and vice versa for left handed folk).

/rant over

its been a bad day!

But he is adorable!

That annoys me too! Liz Earle does this as well and as I am sad, after one of her shows I went to the bathroom and put some baby lotion on the back of my hand and rubbed it in. Lo & behold (no surprise) that hand was soft and silky, the other hand still rough (chapped hands).

Do they think we are stupid??

Well the thread title got my attention alrighty :muscle: but I've got nothing constructive to say apart from that Andrew bloke has really naff teef and he needs to ask AD where she got hers sorted. Helpful bitch ain't I?? :mysmilie_846:

And no hairy palms...??
mysmilie_55.gif

andrew is a sweetie but he should try rubbing the excellent melatogenine cream on his face. if this stuff was so good surely he would have much better skin.

i think he needs alpha-h:thinking:

andrew is a sweetie but he should try rubbing the excellent melatogenine cream on his face. if this stuff was so good surely he would have much better skin.

i think he needs alpha-h:thinking:

Or a carrier bag: it's cheaper.

:devil:

That annoys me too! Liz Earle does this as well and as I am sad, after one of her shows I went to the bathroom and put some baby lotion on the back of my hand and rubbed it in. Lo & behold (no surprise) that hand was soft and silky, the other hand still rough (chapped hands).

Do they think we are stupid??

Indeed they do.

Take it the snow (or something) is getting to people this morning? :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:
you all had me laugh out loud, thank you - I needed it this morning. Arthiritis playing up something chronic today

:talking:

This bugs me too. Skin will always look brighter following stimulation of the skin area for you. :happy:

Seriously though, 'massaging' the skin improves blood circulation so the look of the skin is improved.

Just do circular movements on the back of one hand with no product for about 30 seconds and then compare.

I'm not saying you don't need products but using exfoliators etc do get rid of dead skin cells which improve the skin further and moisturisers are nourishing the skin whilst being massaged in. Think what I am trying to say is that it is not the product alone that is improving your skin.

They tend to stretch out the fingers on the before hand making the back of the hand look more wrinkled; the after hand is made into a fist to stretch the skin taut!

Jude xx

It's the massage that makes the skin look better, besides on beauty days there's so much cream rubbed onto them.... when looking for the best potions don't look at their faces, look at their hands :)

Latest posts

Back