Today I got rid of.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am ruthless when it comes to clearing out clothes, take bags to the local charity shops.They hardly look worn so it gives me pleasure to know someone will pounce on them, just hope they get a decent price.I recently met a very smartly dressed lady wearing a lovely top, she proudly said she got it from a charity shop.A few things II keep although will never wear again like the collection of velvet shirts trotted out each past Christmas holiday, memories!

I am ruthless when it comes to clearing out clothes, take bags to the local charity shops.They hardly look worn so it gives me pleasure to know someone will pounce on them, just hope they get a decent price.I recently met a very smartly dressed lady wearing a lovely top, she proudly said she got it from a charity shop.A few things II keep although will never wear again like the collection of velvet shirts trotted out each past Christmas holiday, memories!
Oh yes I am the same. Have kept ivory coat and top that I wore to daughters wedding nearly 13 years ago even though I have lost 3 stone since then an they don't fit anymore. I still have the hat and fascinator (sp) that I changed into for the evening as well although I think that they will still fit 😄 Not that I go anywhere to wear them. I have all but given up on the eldest one walking down the aisle 🙄

Latest posts

Back