ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Xmascatswithhats-1.gif

mysmilie_55.gif

Oh what a lovely thread to start Sue!

Unfortunately John I can't show you my pussy so instead ..............

drunk_babies.jpg

Happy Christmas John!

No offence but I shouldn't think he'd want to see your pussy Meesh...
mysmilie_61.gif
Mind you, he's seen mine. :tongue:
mysmilie_55.gif

Oy cheeky mare! What's wrong with my Pussy?

IMG_6853.jpg

(Her name is Platinum by the way)!

Ooh fab...I'd love to stroke your beautiful Platinum pussy Meesh. :flower: Btw John, big love to Nellie and Norman too. Sx
mysmilie_55.gif

:grin: I wouldn't advise it Sue! Platinum is psychotic and doesn't like to be touched apart from by me and occasionally hubby! She lashes out and punches at people - although doesn't do it with enough force to hurt. (I am actually talking about Platinum btw!). Not sure why she's like the way she is but obviously had something bad happen to her before we got her.

Aaww bless her. I was going to say give her a kiss from me but perhaps you should get one of these first. :grin:
mysmilie_55.gif

crickethelmet.jpg

My pussy (Paddywack) was like that, a real psychotic little so and so, though not to me, he thought I was his mum, see, and followed me everywhere. Poor darling had an awful and untimely death when he was stung in his mouth by a wasp and suffered an anaphylactic shock. Only a year old, my poor beautiful boy.
Anyway, sorry to interrupt your thread. As you were...
PS: I don't know who John Scott is but since I've popped on here I'll wish him a Merry Christmas too. Do you think he'd like to see my pussy, I'm sure Bunty would be pleased to make his acquaintance.

By the way, Platinum is gorgeous.

Last edited:
You would love JS Puss, try to catch one of his shows, I think he does mainly weekends.
mysmilie_55.gif

Pussy time

Thanks Sue Thanks Meesh
I hope both of you have a fabulous festive too
I am on most of Xmas so for you and those of you who are new to me(?????) these are my festive shifts

22nd 1pm-6pm
23rd 6-11pm
24th 1-6pm (charades and on air party games included!)
26th 6-11pm
27th 1-6pm

1st Jan 2011 1-6pm
2nd 1-6pm
6th jan 6-11pm

Wishing you all a very very happy, relaxing, fun filled, laughter filled and fabulous time over Christmas
lots of love
John
xxxxx
that includes misreable old Klos too
xxxxxxxxx

Thanks John. :happy: Yes where is Klos...I thought she'd be in here like a rat up a drainpipe. :grin:
mysmilie_55.gif

Latest posts

Back