GemsTV Extra

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
All the best to the presenters and crew, I hope the launch day goes well :).

PJ
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No more live help and no interacting with the presenters anymore. Think this will lose a lot of viewers.

Gremlins too

No more live help and no interacting with the presenters anymore. Think this will lose a lot of viewers.

I can't believe they closed live help i enquired this too, and the GemsXtra launch is throwing out Gremlins, its popping up a box saying basket full and to checkout.."What EH!.."My basket is empty!!!

I so agree Nanpam..no more chat ..now no live help..= loss of faith in my estimation, they could have sent a round robin email out :mail:with this info..but instead choose to alienate us further with their lack of communication..:down:

Also now there is no live help..how can we expect to get a price pledge with in the hour when the email system is an auto reply to start with and if you've not heard from them in 24hrs to resend your email..huh this just gets worse..

Mirabelle :flower:

Last edited:
I don't think it's good that live help as gone either, and no more freephone number now a 0845 number so all best features have gone :(

That is a shame as they have just taken away all the functions that were good and unique !! Wonder what the reasons are behind withdrawing this :wonder:

:cash::cash::cash: perhaps?

If this is the case then it would make sense to just have 1 Gems channel with all the functions - well thats what I would choose :thinking:

I can't understand why any business would like to withdraw their best features - makes no business sense.

Their CS has gone down too compared to what we all have been used too! Maybe they don't want us to spend with them anymore, which can be good for our CC :clapping:

Latest posts

Back