Jade ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rubia

Registered Shopper
I have just seen imo the ugliest designed ring ever. It looks like an aliens face imo. Jess of course is shrieking how beautiful it is and it's the best jade ever. I remembered why I no longer watch gems apart from the constant jade the presenting is all shouting, you need to buy it, what a bargain and of course we can't do this again! ! Please make this stop so that I can enjoy the jewellery .

I have just seen imo the ugliest designed ring ever. It looks like an aliens face imo. Jess of course is shrieking how beautiful it is and it's the best jade ever. I remembered why I no longer watch gems apart from the constant jade the presenting is all shouting, you need to buy it, what a bargain and of course we can't do this again! ! Please make this stop so that I can enjoy the jewellery .
Don't they also need to have a decent range of jewellery too?

Had a gawp at the Gemporia Trustpilot page yesterday: lots of posts (even some of the 4 and 5 star ones from longstanding fans praising customer service and the presenters) complaining of receiving items with missing gems, or that looked nothing like the on-air pieces of jewellery. Not to mention recent complaints about long waits for refunds. So much for that getting sorted out once and for all.

I'm betting there's nothing like that on Feefo 😏

I've just gotta let you know.......

Whenever I see Jess Foley's hideous wide-gobbed 'shocked' face, I immediately think of this guy......
Wallace-Gromit-wallace-and-gromit-20142375-1024-704.jpg

More Jadeite Gromit? Good look to each and every one of you. Well done. Absolutely.....

Latest posts

Back