Rockport Sizing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID

Registered Shopper
Noticed Rockport on today and had a look at the boots online. I have never ordered from this range before so can anyone give my some guidance on sizing. I have narrow size 4 feet - what would you advise?

I have a couple of pairs of Rockport shoes and they are the most comfortable high heels I've ever worn. Now I'm a standard size 7. Not wide, not narrow. And I wear a size 7 and they fit perfectly. I'm not sure that helps you much though.

I wear black Rockport slingbacks with four inch heels ish! for work on a regular basis. They do have a platform though which offsets the heel height.

Are rockport prices on the q reasonable? I need some smart shoes with a small heel for work

Snowstorm, since posting, i have been doing some checking on prices. Javari seem more reasonable at the moment as they have 20% off and are cheaper to strat with.

I have narrow size 5.5 - 38 euro actually - and I have 5 rockport boots that fit perfectly, and flatty shoes in 5 that perfectly - but I get mine through Amazon. They're lovely.

Many thanks have heard about javari but not bought anything from them. Now the weather is changing my days of wearing birkies are going to be limited!!

QVC prices are OK. They can be cheaper on Javari but if you want the classic black court shoes then they're often the same price as QVC.

Javari are owned by Amazon just in case anyone didn't know.

In my case, i have to go up a size, I think they come up small and i seem to remember reading this a lot when I ploughed through reviews on the QVC website.

I take a size 5 normally, but need 5.5 with Rockport. QVC don't do the half-sizes, so I usually trawl the web for a deal. They're very comfortable, I must say - well worth buying.

Latest posts

Back