Smashbox TSV 18/11/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am wondering which one we will get?

The last one in September from the US with the Halo powder. Or the one the US is getting before us in November???

I haven't bought a Smashbox TSV for quite a long time.

in theory this should be great: you always have loads of colours and if you get bored can change your look. For me these have always been a bot of a 2 edged sword though. I never use more then half the colours - if I am lucky. Its always to big to put in the make up bag so you never have it to freshen up make up and I always end up having this at the back eventually and not using it
So will love it, enthuse over it but NOT buy it if its this one

Well I ****** hope not. The palette it seems was amazing, quality and pigment super and every single colour one which is available individually on counter. So not the usual cheap versions we get in the ones from the past few years. Oh and everything made in the US, nothing from China.

If its the Halo TSV then a no from me.

I used to get so excited about the smaashbox tsvs to see what new and wonderful products they would bring us but i've been disappointed with the last two, just cheap eye palettes made in china. I absolutely agree there is a huge divide in quality between the products they have made in china and the ones in the usa. I wish they hadn't discontinued the shadow liners (although the new pencils are ridiculously long wearing!) and I wish they'd bring Nina back.

Going back a few years now but do any of you remember Timba (not sure of spelling) who used to be the guest for smashbox,he was very good at presenting and also very handsome.
Lynn.

I am such a sucker for these big palettes. I always tell myself that I'll use all the colours, vary my look etc,etc. I never do but I still can't resist.:doh:

I remember getting the Models Prefer set that came in the faux ostrich case. Never used half the eye shaddows but I still loved it. :heart:

I got a card today saying that the TSV is the "Ready For Your Close Up Collection"

Is it not the one showing on the November newsletter then?
The one with a lipgloss, dual blusher & what looks like an eyeliner pallette?

Timba was a hunk????? I don't remember him as being a hunk.

He was interesting and lively but not a hunk in my mind.

Timber was utterly engaging but in truth not exactly WWE material. Have to be careful here but QVC UK behaved very badly and that's the reason he stopped coming over.

Can't really say as it's not fair to the person who told me but they were actually there when it happened. The powers that be over here at the time were very rude about him and the smashbox person present didn't let it slide. Remember the buyers at that time and now for all I know never wore any makeup :headbang:

I had a card today as well saying it's the Smashbox Ready for Your Close Up Collection-I think this is it-if it works.

Item No A217168 on QVC US if we get all of it.

On the card there is a picture of a
Quad eyeshadow
Dual blusher
Lip Gloss
Brow Tech to go
And what could be a mini mascara

Don't know what the two missing items are,but it looks different to the one they had in QVC US.

Latest posts

Back