Elemis TSV 11/02/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com you'd pay £252

Pro-Pro-Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator 100ml £55 direct cost £16.94
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml £64 direct cost £19.71
Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 50ml £28 at Q, £29 direct cost £8.93
Pro-Collagen Marine Mask 100ml £105 direct cost £32.33

Total £253 not the £252 quoted unless they used £28 not £29 on the balm.
Cost £77.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices given.

I ordered two sets on Thursday morning - received an email only today to say my “replacement” items are on their way - not sure what’s going on….

I hope you get them. I sent an item back recently and asked for a replacement in a bigger size, however, it has been marked as returned and refunded (I didn't want or ask for a refund) and now the bigger size is out of stock. Bit peeved.

Probably got new staff in.

CC

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com you'd pay £252

Pro-Pro-Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator 100ml £55 direct cost £16.94
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml £64 direct cost £19.71
Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 50ml £28 at Q, £29 direct cost £8.93
Pro-Collagen Marine Mask 100ml £105 direct cost £32.33

Total £253 not the £252 quoted unless they used £28 not £29 on the balm.
Cost £77.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices given.
This is showing on Q direct, at least I know I’ve not lost the plot :

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com you'd pay £253

A few years ago, this thread would be full of posts and people buying several sets…. Now it all seems a bit boring. Is it the shelf life issue or are people bored with Elemis? Or are there better products out there? I’m really genuinely interested to know….

For myself, the shelf life has played a major part…. I don’t like being taken for a ride, and that’s what it felt like. Also, they are getting very expensive, and I’m really liking LE superskin

A few years ago, this thread would be full of posts and people buying several sets…. Now it all seems a bit boring. Is it the shelf life issue or are people bored with Elemis? Or are there better products out there? I’m really genuinely interested to know….

For myself, the shelf life has played a major part…. I don’t like being taken for a ride, and that’s what it felt like. Also, they are getting very expensive, and I’m really liking LE superskin
I know this isn't particularly helpful, but I've tried a few pricey skincare ranges and haven't been impressed with any of them but I haven't tried Elemis. All I know is that Q are flogging it to death and I'm bored! It might be the answer to all my skincare prayers but I seriously doubt it. At least the Prais and Elizabeth Grants of this world provide some fancy packaging to display on your dressing table. Clean and moisturised is good enough for me. I'd prefer not to have any sagging or wrinkles but I'm not prepared financially or otherwise to go down the filler/surgical route - It is what it is!

I’ve tried Elemis in the past and it made no difference to my skin at all. Cheaper High Street brands suit me far better. The micellar water also stung my eyes whereas the brand I usually use doesn’t.

Like merryone, I’ve avoided QVC today because Elemis is on nearly every other hour. I did however watch the 9am gardening show. I don’t mind DIY shows either.

While I do love how Elemis makes my skin feel and look compared to LE which I previously used for over 20 years, I’m not bothered with this one, I still have an unopened tube of the marine mask besides the one I’m still currently using, I’m not overly keen on the exfoliator my skin feels dry after using it, don’t particularly like the smell of the rose balm and I have plenty of moisturiser. I’m trying to use up what I currently have especially due to this old stock saga.

Which is probably why I only buy Elemis when it’s a good deal and this most certainly is.
I needed an exfoliator, so it was between this kit and the supersize Gatineau one.
This is better value.

Clai

Claire, like yourself I too am cheesed off with Elemis and their shelf life sagas. I almost talked myself into this, mainly for the mask and pcmc but soon talked myself out of buying! I don't like the cleansing balms (I'm weird, I know!). The prices are getting silly, I've really started to look around and try different products, I used to think Elemis was the bee all and end all but I'm learning there are other fabulous products out there. I love the Marks and Spencer beauty boxes they bring out a few times a year, good value too. I'm still hooked on the Emma Hardie face oil and am currently giving Clinique All about eyes a go. So far am impressed, it was in one of the m and s boxes. So all in all I think my love affair with Elemis is coming to an end. Gone are the days of those fabulous tsvs I think. £80 is still alot of money. Having said all this, I still love pcmc and always end up going back to it. My skin loves it. My daughter says the same thing.

Clai

Claire, like yourself I too am cheesed off with Elemis and their shelf life sagas. I almost talked myself into this, mainly for the mask and pcmc but soon talked myself out of buying! I don't like the cleansing balms (I'm weird, I know!). The prices are getting silly, I've really started to look around and try different products, I used to think Elemis was the bee all and end all but I'm learning there are other fabulous products out there. I love the Marks and Spencer beauty boxes they bring out a few times a year, good value too. I'm still hooked on the Emma Hardie face oil and am currently giving Clinique All about eyes a go. So far am impressed, it was in one of the m and s boxes. So all in all I think my love affair with Elemis is coming to an end. Gone are the days of those fabulous tsvs I think. £80 is still alot of money. Having said all this, I still love pcmc and always end up going back to it. My skin loves it. My daughter says the same thing.
I could easily have bought for the PCMC and the mask, both are gorgeous and really make my skin feel good. But as I said earlier, I feel they are just taking loyal customers for a ride…. I absolutely love the PCMC but I’ve been using LE Superskin with the matching serum, and my skin is really enjoying it! I do have a few tubs of PCMC to use up but we will see…. I want to use it all up and then well maybe I will get a TSV or a special deal, but only if I will use it within a few months, and I too am looking around at other products.

I’ve tried Elemis in the past and it made no difference to my skin at all. Cheaper High Street brands suit me far better. The micellar water also stung my eyes whereas the brand I usually use doesn’t.

Like merryone, I’ve avoided QVC today because Elemis is on nearly every other hour. I did however watch the 9am gardening show. I don’t mind DIY shows either.
The Gardening Show was good today. Michael always cheers me up with his sense of humour.

Clai

I don't like the cleansing balms either much prefer LE Cleanse and Polish.

Latest posts

Back