Elemis TSV 11/02/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ginseng Toner from Elemis is my absolute go to. I must have it. The difference it makes to my uber dry skin is nothing short of a miracle. I have been using it for several years now and I always buy the duo from QVC every year.

Ginseng Toner from Elemis is my absolute go to. I must have it. The difference it makes to my uber dry skin is nothing short of a miracle. I have been using it for several years now and I always buy the duo from QVC every year.
I think it might have been your recommendation that encouraged me to get it…. but Sadly I don’t find it very hydrating. Worth trying though and looking forward to the lavender toner.

It’s absolutely brilliant. And if you use everything else in that set it’s well worth it. The only reason I’m not buying is I don’t like the rose balm (and want to try the new LE balm) and with the old stock saga, I need to use up my Elemis stash sooner rather than later.

But the mask is so hydrating…i used it the other day after a walk with the dog. My skin felt a bit wind burnt, and the mask made All the difference.
Have I talked you into it now? 🤨
Pretty much. 😂

I think it might have been your recommendation that encouraged me to get it…. but Sadly I don’t find it very hydrating. Worth trying though and looking forward to the lavender toner.
The Lavender is for oily problematic skin I would imagine that to be more drying than hydrating imo. Have you tired Liz Earle skin Booster thats really good as well. Also do you use Essences and an oil in your routine I have to layer to get the uber hydration I need.

The Lavender is for oily problematic skin I would imagine that to be more drying than hydrating imo. Have you tired Liz Earle skin Booster thats really good as well. Also do you use Essences and an oil in your routine I have to layer to get the uber hydration I need.
Ah yes then it may well be too drying. I will have to try it and see how it feels. Never heard of LE skin booster, what is it?
I have just started using a serum, the LE superskin one. And that is lovely. I do like Elemis oils but I find using the superskin serum is enough and I don’t need an oil. My skin isn’t dry it just needs a bit of hydration.

In the past when IBST sometimes came in a spray bottle, I kept a few back for this reason when Caroline said the spray bottles were being discontinued.
Boots sell travel bottles with a spray top.
I decant mine when I go away.

Yes, it was included in TSVs a lot back in the day. I remember you could buy them separately on her website. They disappeared when Boots bought LE from Avon.
Caroline said that they were discontinued because they were harder to recycle but I agree with you, they probably cost more money to buy in so Boots decided to dump them.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Day to Night Skincare 4 Piece Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £175.50
Todays Special Value Price £73.96
P&P £3.95

Does your skincare ritual need a refresh? Then you need to try this four-piece Elemis Pro-Collagen Day to Night Skincare Collection. Showcasing a complete skincare routine, the set includes full sizes of Pro-Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator, the iconic Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and bestselling Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm, plus a supersize Pro-Collagen Marine Mask. Discover the secret to a soft, smooth complexion and achieve a next-level glow with this luxury skincare collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com you'd pay £252. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £73.96 plus P&P, you're saving £174.02.

Meet your new skincare routine - included in this gorgeous collection is a day-to-night skincare ritual that will elevate your routine. Start with the beloved Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm to help leave your skin feeling refreshed and super soft, then let the world-renowned Pro-Collagen Marine Cream work to leave your complexion looking soft, supple and radiant. Give your complexion a boost throughout the week with the Pro-Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator and use the Pro-Collagen Marine Mask as a luxurious treat for intense hydration.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Stock up on skincare heroes - indulge in more luxurious formulas with our Subscribe & Save option. You'll receive two more deliveries of this collection every 60 days, both at today's special price!

Contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator (100ml; full size) - this radiance-boosting exfoliator works to sweep away dead or dull skin cells, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, deeply cleansed and less congested. It's the perfect prep for the rest of your routine, or for flawless make-up application. Formulated with exfoliating cellulose beads sourced from spruce trees, plus a delicate blend of rose and mimosa waxes and a trio of starflower, elderberry and optimega oils
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml; full size) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm (50g; full size) - infused with an English rose aromatic using a blend of rose petals steeped in safflower oil, this soft, luxurious balm is designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and grime, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Formulated to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling purified, this hero balm is ideal for sensitive skin and boasts a signature blend of rose and mimosa waxes with rose, rosehip, jojoba, elderberry, starflower and Optimega oils, plus shea butter and padina pavonica (a marine algae)
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100ml; supersize) - a twice-weekly face mask with a luxurious cream texture designed to intensely hydrate the skin whilst working to minimise the visible signs of ageing, including helping to improve the feeling of firmness and tone and reduce the look of crepiness. This an antioxidant-rich formula is enriched with padina pavonica (a marine algae), adaptogenic noni, moringa and argan tree oil

I’ve caved in to this, purely for the mask and exfoliator.
The balm is probably one of my favourite cleansers so it will be used.
The other product is a bonus.

I’m really not keen on the rose fragrance… and I have PCMC and half a tube of the mask, which lasts for ages.
In light of the old stock issues, I’m sticking to my policy of only buying Elemis to use now, so I’m not bothering with this one.

Latest posts

Back