Move over Res. Beaut. Expert - Heeeere's Lulu!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All the comments below the article echo what we have all been saying on here,I notice that AY is doing the launch with her on Tuesday---to be avoided,definately.

Well - it's the next step isn't it!
Develop creams, haircare and next ......
(drum roll)
The Beauty Expert!
:biggrin:

It does doesn't it !!!

I notice they've stopped accepting comments now.
They were probably expecting gushing admiration & got a bit of a shock. :clapping:

For God's sake, it's just a glorified advert for her wonderful serums. Amazing how they've been responsible for her youthful looks, especially since they've only very recently been on the market. The woman's blatantly had surgery, how long ago, I don't know. Perhaps these creams have helped maintain that "just out of the surgery" look, who knows? It was laughable when Joan Rivers started doing skincare, but hey at least she doesn't pretend not to have had surgery and she's funny and likeable. Lulu's about as pleasant as piles....perhaps it's all down to haemarroid cream, I've heard it's a good anti aging product!

I should think she will want to appear tonight wearing a bag over her head. It must be such a blow to her massively inflated ego to see how loved she is by the British public. Serves her right. How she thinks that she can fill us all up with this shite & think we don't all realise she has been under the surgeons knife amazes me ? Same with that documentary about her last week when she stated how innocent she was back in the sixties. Yeh right !! I worked with someone who told me a few things about her. She wouldn't know the truth if it came up & bit her on the backside.

Just read the comments. Bliddy hilarious. I particularly like 'she's seen more knife than my local butcher'! :giggle:

Like the way it states 'The comments below have not been moderated'

Confidence is one thing, but this women is blinking delusional!

I love Alison Steadman's comment about expensive products being rubbish and how she treated herself to an expensive jar of moisturiser but it broke her out in spots :grin: They're all stunning women - especially Julie Walters with that elfin crop and her lovely face...:nod:

The only expertise Lulu can claim to have is the skill required to select the best plastic surgeon.

Latest posts

Back