New perfume range ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Can anyone remind me what the new perfume range was called that is coming to QVC, someone posted about it and said it was gorge.

Yes it is L'Artisan Parfumeur on the 19th November one show at 7pm. Wonderful French brand, SpaceNK if you are near one sell some of their range. Now they are expensive so it will be interesting to see what QVC charge especially with shipping. They have a store in Convent Garden which does mail order as I used buy from them and they where always great at giving samples if you asked to try.

I noticed this range on brand alley. Looks like I should have been a but quicker. The prices on their were from recollection £27 and I was looking at the Rose at the time!!

I noticed this range on brand alley. Looks like I should have been a but quicker. The prices on their were from recollection £27 and I was looking at the Rose at the time!!

I am not a fan of Voleur de Rose, which is fruity with patchouli(quite a lot of the latter), I prefer the Drole de Rose which is rose with violets.
Their most famous is Passage d'Enfer lovely white musk and lilies with some incense. Then Premier Fig, but I don't do fig fragrances.
Tea for Two is like warm gingerbread yummy.
Dzing smells like sawdust strangely enough.

They also do gorgeous candles.

I am wearing Poivre Piquent today pepper and a milk note.

www.artisanparfumeur.com

That's fair enough to buy it from QVC if you know their fragrances already. But I've never understood buying a new brand of perfume by someone describing the smell to you on the telly!

Rooby that is so true, thats where samples come in big time. But then QVC have the MBG so that might help, as long as AY is not describing them you could be safe. LOL

Latest posts

Back