The Clarisonic TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Can I ask those of you who bought it what you think of it so far please?

The reason I'm asking is I bought it but ever since it arrived have been really ill so haven't got round to using it yet much. Just twice really & the send back date is 16 Dec so feel like don't have much time left. I have the tresonic from before. After just two uses haven't noticed a great difference yet, but then my skin is looking dire after this awful bug so that doesn't help.
There aren't all that many reviews on QVC, considering it was a TSV & virtually sold out, so was just looking for your thoughts please.

I like mine very much. I've been using it once, often twice a day, since it arrived. I noticed a difference in the way my skin felt fro the first use and after a few days noticed that my skin looks softer and smoother and when I put makeup on I still have a soft glow to my skin. It takes me less time to do than cleansing 'manually' too. I've been using it with my normal cleanser (Philosophy Purity).

Yeah happy so far, I'm finding its helping to kill off any spots quite quickly, bringing them to a very small head then they disappear in a day. When I've been forgetting to use it in the morning I do a double clean at night. I've been using the small sizes of the cleansers, the normal and the one for oilier skin and they are very good, I prefer a foaming cleanser so the oily skin one is better for me. Overall though I'd say I have seen a bit of an improvement, smoother skin and smaller pores but still early days. Its a shame Breeze that you haven't had a chance to give it a proper go, hope you feel better soon! xx

I only received my Clarisonic this week, so have used it for 4 days. I really like it. My face feels a lot softer and cleaner after using it. I won't be sending it back, which is just as well as I don't know where the box is!

i bought this as the tsv and must admit i fully expected to be sending it back. well i'm not. i have super dry skin with rosacea so expected it to be to harsh and dry it further. i have been using the sensitve brush. my skin looks really good, no dry patches or reaction. i've had it for a little over a week and really impressed.

Thank you for your replies & the wishes, ilovelulu.

The twice I've used it I was pretty amazed at just how quick it was. Seemed it was no time at all before the beeps were going. I had expected it to sort of foam up, like an electric toothbrush, but I suppose it depends on the cleanser. I used a bit of Elemis Sensitive the first go & the dry skin Clarisonic one the second time.
What happens if you use a cream cleanser like C&P?

I got it while it was easy pay & such a good price too, thinking it might go back, but having heard the good reports & feeling the weight of the box! don't really want to return it but don't want to regret not doing if it's not worth the expense. My skin is very dry rather than oily &, luckily, I don't get many spots except if I react to something.

I've noticed an improvement in my skin, using the Elemis melting cleansing gel... Have not tried any of the cleansers that came with it yet though.... So for the moment, the Clarisonic is fab :bandit:

I use my Mia with Cleanse & Polish, works great. I also use it with a cheap cleanser I got from Poundland! I love my Clarisonic, my skin feels so much better since I started using it and my fine lines have diminished. I thought of getting that TSV and selling my Mia as I like the idea of the body brush - but too late now lol

I got the Clarisonic a couple of months before the TSV thinking I would use the 30 day MBG @ QVC & go to SpaceNK & get the smaller ( Mia) travel one.I like it & so kept the QVC one ( it is not much bigger than the Mia).I haven't really sorted out a cleaning regime yet as I am not keen on rinse off cleansers ( gets in my eyes & some I find drying).I have been using the Gatineau lotion cleanser taking make up off with tissues & then a second cleanse with the Clarasonic.I was thinking of trying it with LE Cleanse & polish or the Elemis one & wiping residue off with a cloth!

I was starting to have some white heads on my cheek and the pores on my nose were getting quiet big, as well as blackheads. Have now used the Clarisonic for a week and can report that my skin is loving it. The white heads have/are finally coming up and disappearing after months, and the pores on the nose and chin are def showing some improvments, so for me its a keeper. I do not like the cleansers that came with it, so have binned them, apart from the defoliator one, which I like.
As mentioned before you can actually call them and tell them its a Christmas present and then you have the extended MBG until January.
Hope you feel better and give it a try

I got the Clarisonic a couple of months before the TSV thinking I would use the 30 day MBG @ QVC & go to SpaceNK & get the smaller ( Mia) travel one.I like it & so kept the QVC one ( it is not much bigger than the Mia).I haven't really sorted out a cleaning regime yet as I am not keen on rinse off cleansers ( gets in my eyes & some I find drying).I have been using the Gatineau lotion cleanser taking make up off with tissues & then a second cleanse with the Clarasonic.I was thinking of trying it with LE Cleanse & polish or the Elemis one & wiping residue off with a cloth!

You need to use the Clarisonic brush head wet, but LE you have to use a wet muslin cloth to remove anyway. So that is basically a rinse off method too.

So far I'm glad I bought this TSV. My skin feels softer and it's helping with my congestion. I'm just using it once a day so far. The body brush is great, couldn't believe the difference to the tops of my arms.

Hi ...I ordered this TSV but only just received it (was on waitlist for the lavender one)...

it arrived this morning...I was so pleased!...not for long though...

.althought the box had a sticky seal on it, I think the brush heads look used (only one looks brand new/unused)...I've arranged for it to be collected (and replacement to be sent once it goes back...which knowing my luck will mean that it'll be out of stock again by then)

can anyone tell me if their brush heads arrived looking pristine ..or looked used??

thanks

I ordered the white one on TSV day as, although I preferred the look of the coloured ones, they'd sold out.

It all looked brand spanking new when it arrived, perfectly boxed & the brushes were spotless obviously never been out of the box or used.
So, yes, yours should be like that too & it sounds like you've been sent a return & I don't blame you for being mad & complaining & demanding collection.

If it's of any interest, the white ones didn't sell out on the day like the others & I'm thrilled with mine. It looks sleek & clean & I wasn't at all bothered that the coloured ones had gone when I saw it.
So just wondered if you might have a better chance of getting a brand new one if you didn't mind rethinking the colour.

I also bought it on the TSV day. It arrived pristine and brand new. I would not trust QVC an inch with regard to sending out used returns, no matter how much they deny it. You did the right thing getting on to them immediately and if they don't have the coloured one in stock, I agree with Breeze about maybe changing the colour. Mind you CS should be able to tell you on the phone what is in stock. Hope you get it sorted out asap.

I've absolutely no idea what a Clarasonic is, but my mind is boggling after reading some of the comments, as below - - -

The twice I've used it I was pretty amazed at just how quick it was. Seemed it was no time at all before the beeps were going. I had expected it to sort of foam up.

I like mine very much. I've been using it once, often twice a day, since it arrived.

I only received my Clarisonic this week, so have used it for 4 days. I really like it.

i bought this as the tsv and must admit i fully expected to be sending it back. well i'm not.

I bought one at the start of the year and i really like it.

The Clarisonic is fab

I love my Clarisonic

I like it & so kept the QVC one

You have to use a wet muslin cloth

So far I'm glad I bought this TSV.

It arrived this morning...I was so pleased!...not for long though

It looks sleek & clean

I won't be sending it back, which is just as well as I don't know where the box is!

i've had it for a little over a week and really impressed

you saucy boy!! I think two of the comments are mine. You say you don't know what a Clarasonic is - we don't want to shatter the illusion, so we will keep you guessing. Ha Ha

Latest posts

Back