Toystore...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diane

Registered Shopper
Yep, it's the same yet again, every year - can't they think of anything new?

Helicopters? :sleepy:
Lets not forget about those amazing flying remote control UFO's..........:doh:
Caught this last week,a full hour and a Pick of The Day on something that is made out of cheap plastic and was put together in some seedy sweat shop in China for the cost of a four pint carton of milk.I was tempted in getting one as you also get a landing pad mat with a large H on it and a license certificate stating that you are certified to use it.
Mrs H said you would be certified insane if you purchased one.............:taphead:
Nothing surprises me anymore at Ideal World!

Last edited:
Don't buy those awful helicopters. They fall apart or burn out. Cheap chinese tat.
There are loads of terrible reviews on the exact make and model on Amazon. Needless to say IW have no reviews on them as I daresay the item number has changed again so people can't see the number of disgruntled customers.

If you want a heli, go to amazon and get a Syma 107G. Same price, but only one and they are far more resilient, plus you can buy spare parts for them (unlike the IW tat)

Hate to admit, i caught some of the toystore POTD show at 4pm, the presenter who isnt on the top of my head at the moment, said, she was on her own, as the presenter Richard has had to go back to London to his job in HAMLEY'S.

So he flogs decent toys in Hamley's and then lowers him to sell the type of toy's IW sell, If you worked in Hamley's which is one of the most famous toy shops, would u wanna be associated with IW.

Who was there toystore guest before richard, a dim looking bloke, who used to prance around wearing the plastic stuff as a hat, and would like boogie around with it

Hate to admit, i caught some of the toystore POTD show at 4pm, the presenter who isnt on the top of my head at the moment, said, she was on her own, as the presenter Richard has had to go back to London to his job in HAMLEY'S.

So he flogs decent toys in Hamley's and then lowers him to sell the type of toy's IW sell, If you worked in Hamley's which is one of the most famous toy shops, would u wanna be associated with IW.

Who was there toystore guest before richard, a dim looking bloke, who used to prance around wearing the plastic stuff as a hat, and would like boogie around with it

How did she do with the helicopters, cos I've never known a presenter to be able to fly one?

If you look at Hamleys toys they have the helicopters, the turbo twisters and the magic pens :nod: so same tat but different location for Richard to demo :wink:

Watched a bit of Loen(I really don't know much about any product,but I will stand here and make funny faces and make totally irrelevant comments) Love this affy presenting those amazing colourful spinning cars,and I was even more amazed when she announced that "The controllers of these AWESOME machines are really easy to use,and actually in my opinion they are far easier to control than a real car"
Well you learn something new everyday.......:doh:
Just what do Ideal World give these people to drink before they go on air......?

Last edited:
Watched a bit of Loen(I really don't know much about any product,but I will stand here and make funny faces and make totally irrelevant comments) Love this affy presenting those amazing colourful spinning cars,and I was even more amazed when she announced that "The controllers of these AWESOME machines are really easy to use,and actually in my opinion they are far easier to control than a real car"
Well you learn something new everyday.......:doh:
Just what do Ideal World give these people to drink before they go on air......?

Whatever it is, it's not available on easy pay either :tongue:

They were flogging a huge helicopter the other week which actually is a great outside helicopter, I know cos I got one £30 cheaper than Ideal World from an on-line RC shop for my hubbie, we got a free gift of a remote control car too!

If you want advice from experts call Buzzflyer or RC Toys Direct, I know loads of guys who are crazy about these helicopters, hubbie just got one with an inbuilt camera - wow that sounds nerdy :giggle:

The twin pack of helicopters is now half price, what a shocker for people who bought at full price in the last weeks.

There's also a review on which states that after an hour of charging up, these are only flyable for around five minutes.

I watched a bit of the hour earlier and they are doing free P&P if you quote a number. They are so helpful that they didn't leave this number on display but Loen repeated it every so often.

The puffy critters are also reduced to a fiver when they were being sold for a tenner or two for fifteen in past weeks. They're the ones that were giving Den the best laugh of her life (she needs a good check up :cheeky:)

Latest posts

Back