TruLift Colour n Lift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
I only watched a bit of this last night but what I saw, it didn't make any difference :confused:

She did Debbie's roots and she still had the same roots when she'd done, yet they were all raving about it

Weird :confused:

I thought it looked so natural; especially the gingery woman who ended up with a powdery brown splodge over the crown of her head.

Just the look to make people stop and exclaim "WOW! You look so YOUNG!" :giggle:

THAT Woman

What a truly annoying American woman.This is the sort of Yank who goes "OH I Just love your accent..say something". Does my head in.

Howard was fawning over her

I'm sure I'm going to receive a telling-off for this (Hello, IW! :hi: ) but Howard is so nauseating :puke:

He could be flogging the secret of eternal youth and I'd have to turn over.

howard was presenting some back massage thing and instead of saying something like if you have a back problem he just said if you have a back he didn't even realise what he'd said i mean really?

I thought it looked so natural; especially the gingery woman who ended up with a powdery brown splodge over the crown of her head.

Just the look to make people stop and exclaim "WOW! You look so YOUNG!" :giggle:

I saw that last night, she was all colours :giggle:

Howard said that when you meet people off internet dating sites, you don't want them to be looking at your grey spot :smirk:

Howard said that when you meet people off internet dating sites, you don't want them to be looking at your grey spot :smirk:

The voice of experience, there?

And why spend £25 on this stuff when you can get felt pens and shoe polish from any pound shop? :wonder:

There used to be a man on my bus with boot polish all over his head, poor love. I would sit there mesmerised and risked missing my stop on many occasions thinking what an absolute mess his bedding must be rather than the absolute mess he looked. Please men, go bald and be proud. Most women prefer it to a dreadful combover. The Eastenders Mitchell brothers did create a turning point with regards to acceptability for men prematurely balding and good for them. You may look better bald, as Yul Brynner did.

What a truly annoying American woman.This is the sort of Yank who goes "OH I Just love your accent..say something". Does my head in.

I agree she is very annoying..........:headbang:
And just like the majority of Yanks, not very brainy!
What really gets on my nerves is how she constantly repeats"I just love London",please will someone tell her that she is in Peterborough which is no where near London.
This same giddy lass was showing the same item late last year when she uttered a classic one liner........
"I love London,can you imagine applying the trulift and then walking down Piccadilly Circle.........Awesome"!

Stop the world I want to get off...........:taphead:

Wonder if she's visited Convent Garden?

He He.........!
This kind of brain deadness can be linked quite often to Ideal World and its robotic presenters, but it was only last week whilst watching QVC that I witnessed the first words spoken by another American Gal who said to Charlie after he welcomed her........... "It's just great to be in Germany"...........:doh:

How can they get this so wrong,I mean a different country...........Unbelievable!

i'm sure there are clever americans not meaning to offend in any way but i vividly remember being on holiday in florida as a child and some americans came over enquiring about our accent (welsh) my parents told them we were from wales and no word of a lie they responded ooh what part of england is that? no clue whatsoever just shocking lol

howard was presenting some back massage thing and instead of saying something like if you have a back problem he just said if you have a back he didn't even realise what he'd said i mean really?
Perhaps Howard is spineless? I know, "meow" but he deserved that one!

Latest posts

Back