Vicki Browne

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Many thanks for posting that link Loveinamist. What a remarkable lady, I had no idea of the full story, thought it was mentioned on here that Vicki had had a brain haemorrhage. Very best wishes to the QoS from me also and hope all goes very well with her next scan.

Thanks for the post loveinamist, never heard about the horrendous ordeal poor Vicki Browne had to go through [what a brave lady!!!!] i wish her long life and happiness for the future.

I also did not know what poor Vicki has been through. What an inspirational lovely lady she is. I also wish her all the best with the scan, and for the future xx

Oh my goodness, what an awful time for Vicky. Wishing you all the best for a long and healthy future.

I think I've slipped into that same old time warp/back of the wardrobe place again. :happy: xxxxxxxxxx

I think I've slipped into that same old time warp/back of the wardrobe place again. :happy: xxxxxxxxxx

You and me both Argey, along with the mothballs and unwanted hangers! :wink: xxxxxx
I assume these posts are being moderated?

I suppose there's not much to moderate really. Harmless but odd, with something similar on Create and Craft. xxxxxxxxx

Just a thought, as the 'odd' ones on the JM forum have been removed. xxxxx

Oh right. I didn't notice that. Perhaps there's something in the ISP address that's suspect. xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back