2 things I need help with

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
first thing:
I will probably need to send 2 gents ring of for resizing but with alot of scare stories I have read on here and other places about items coming back scratched I am worried to send them off. Any advice?

Second thing:
I need a chain for a lovely silver pendant I got, it is very lovely and girlie (long and thin) but the chains on coloured rocks have no dimmensions on them so I am unsure which one to go for, I don't want a docking great thick chain and I don't want a chain that is to thin either, I want one that is juuuuuust right (goldie locks or what).

Many thanks xxxxx :1:

Well, for the first problem, I have sent items to Stanleys and Outwork and I believe Regency is part of Stanleys. I have sent many rings there and I have never had any problems with scratching. Hope that helps.

As for the second. I have bought a silver chain from coloured rocks and it arrived on tues, was the 20 inch silver rope chain, its a medium size, not too thin and not too thick. Hope that helps too

Hi Yazrose,

I'm not aware of any reports of Regency scratching items, but they have the same approach to Customer Service as us, so they'd sort any problems out quickly!

If you email me the code for the pendant, I'll recommend a chain for you. Soon, we'll be making a recommendation of chain on Rocks.tv when you win a pendant, and you'll be able to add it to your Rocks.tv basket there and then.

Kind regards

John

hi my ring came back from stanleys /regency after being resized and it is fine no problems

I got the 18" prince of wales chain Yaz, and it's really substantial, and excellent value for money, it's on my 11.75 ct garnet pendant.

:doggie:

I got the 18" prince of wales chain Yaz, and it's really substantial, and excellent value for money, it's on my 11.75 ct garnet pendant.

:doggie:

I got that one to go with a pendant I got my sister for her birthday.I was really chuffed with it.

I sent a ring to be re-sized via the jewellers that rocks recommend and it can back perfect no scratches and polished up nice :) I would use them again

I have used Stanleys for all my rings for about 4 years regency is a part of stanleys and i have sent a couple of rings recently from rocks and not had a problem i did however send my husbands ring yellow gold with diamond page 355 in book and they phoned me to say they could'nt resize it 4sizes because of the design and they even offered to send it back to rocks so the returns would be quicker this was sorted with Katherine before i got the call so excellent c.s.all round only problem now is i need another ring for OH

Latest posts

Back