Barry Kronen Diamonique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

centipede

Guest Shopper
So folks, what's the verdict?

It was a bit fussy (for me) and some of it was a bit pricey. I did like a couple of pieces, the eternity ring being one (689547) but didn't order anything (I was trying to watch football at same time!).

I've just looked at the picture on the website and the prong holding in the top pink stone doesn't apear to touch the stone :11: Perhaps it's just a poor picture but it's put me off a bit. Also do you reckon it would be comfortable to wear? :31:

I think you are paying for the name more than the item and yes it was a tab bit fussy.

Personnally it was not for me and I did not see one item that I liked.

Fussy was the word that came to mind here. Much prefer more clean-cut modern styles. And the prices......:52:

Yes, I think I'll be sticking to the more contemporary Epiphany range - I love some of that.

I tend to like QVC own styles of silver diamonique without having a name attached to it, which can bump up the price, their own designers produce some lovely styles and of course you would never get this on the high street and if you could I'm sure it would be no where as reasonable as QVC's prices are.

I tend to like QVC own styles of silver diamonique without having a name attached to it, which can bump up the price, their own designers produce some lovely styles and of course you would never get this on the high street and if you could I'm sure it would be no where as reasonable as QVC's prices are.

Yes I totally agree, why do they get so many other people to design diamonique when they have their own designers who do a much better job?

Latest posts

Back