Garden bargains gone ?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No The main man has cropped up on Bid a couple of time in the last few weeks, so maybe Ideal have gotten out of gardening.

Websites still going - probably just not a good time of year to be selling gardening stuff

Who buys gardening stuff at this time of the year? As the co is owned by Ideal World I'm certain QVC wouldn't touch them with a bargepole., whatever would it do to their decent customer service reputation.

Garden Bargains ar still around and send me email almost everyday. They are worst than most spammers

I think they might have gone, as todays Fruit Trees POTD, saw the return of Rooty Dave, and his daughter, he was saying that he management had spoken to him about being a garden supplier for them from next year, but he thought hed start back now, as it was perfect time for planting trees.

Think the daughter may become the figurehead, nice girl, knows her stuff, as Dave seems fairly frail, he was telling andy he has had numerous health problems, and was sat on a chair throughout, while his daughter was walking around the plants, got a feeling dave will still be there, as Andy, kept asking him all the essential questions.

How strange, as isn't Garden Bargains still owned by Ideal World (Ideal Shopping Direct)?

There website does have the same address still:

Lead The Good Life Ltd (LTGL), Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough PE1 5WG

Latest posts

Back