Oh WOW! AAAA TANZANITE LAUNCH TONIGHT!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
Amazing! This is probably the most exciting night in Bid's history! I didn't even know there was such a thing as AAAA tanzanite.

Let's see what James Russell has to say at 9.15 tonight. Can't wait!

Bet you he will tell viewers to "get it home and get it valued" that the tanzanite is an "absolute steal", "wow" and before he announces the price of a piece of AAAA tanzanite tat ring he will say "what are you thinking over £1500 or under £1500"!

He will also say "go online and you will see that 1ct of tanzanite costs £20000" blah blah blah

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna slit my wrists on that Tanstasic News. :movie:

Wonder what words and superlatives he's gonna use....lets play bingo....eyes down for a full house
cross off "exclusive" "exquisite" "stunning" "rare" "opulent" "unique"...feel free to add any more....and I'll have a side bet that he'll mention regality or royalty!

Whilst selling a gerrard diamond collection watch just now he has already used the "are you thinking 4 figures or 5 figures" line before selling the diamond and 18ct (sic) gold watch for £19.99 plus p&p - absolutely hilarious :grin:

Good God....He's hardly started and I've heard enough BS to last a lifetime... they've been delivered by armed guard you know!!!! ...and as predicted "The industry" are watching!!!! lol!

Any of us could take his place if we had no scruples. It's the same old BS every time! I think it's about time he came up with some new material.

yes but it is soooo entertaining, they should give him more shifts:grin:

The time line to Tanzanite exhaustion has gone upto 20 years now. I thought it was 10? Seeing as though they were saying the same thing last Christmas.

If this was the 1980's and Russell was attempting to sell his wares to the A-Team Mr. T would say the following: "Quit your jibba jabba, fool". Followed by throwing him over a table :grin: (I would pay good money +£7.99 postage to watch that.)

I like the way Russell said that 20 buyers had missed out on the AAAA. It took them a while to sell the quantity of 4. It didn't seem like it and Russell is the king of BS. The whole charade of AAAA was to keep people watching to sell the "superior grade" tanzanite aka tat that followed. What is superior grade Mr Russell? more misleading BS

At least the channel on Freeview 16 (I won't advertise their name on this thread :wink:) has AAAA tanzanite set in platinum or gold - not plated SS. I believe they also provide authentification certicates. I don't know if Bid do.

I know that tanzanite is allegedly an investment item because it's supposedly 'running out,' but there seems to be awful lot of it floating about on the shopping channels. Maybe the mines are really underneath the studio floors and not in Tanzania. :eek: :wink:

I know that tanzanite is allegedly an investment item because it's supposedly 'running out,' but there seems to be awful lot of it floating about on the shopping channels. Maybe the mines are really underneath the studio floors and not in Tanzania. :eek: :wink:
Well if that's truly the case, expect to see Peter Simon suddenly fall through the floor, live on-air, soon. :wink:

(And hopefully taking James Russell and Steve McDonald with him.)

The whole charade of AAAA was to keep people watching to sell the "superior grade" tanzanite aka tat that followed. What is superior grade Mr Russell? more misleading BS

I too wasn't sure, and he had 2 pieces of "superior" tanzanite which followed the AAAA grade one. The first "superior" one was AAA, and the second was AA. Probbaly trying to make people think that was AAAA too!

Mr Rossi why don't you launch your own range of watches and sell them exclusively on bid? You have the exotic sounding name and you really do exist which is more than we can say for Mr Christin Lars.

I can just hear Russell now - "the iconic Mr Rossi watches" blah blah blah

Latest posts

Back