TJC Gold Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
I wish TJC luck with this but I can't see it encouraging the return of old customers. Still selling the same designs at astronomical prices. I'm not looking to buy anymore, but if I was I would be looking for something a bit different. They should mix their classic designs with something more contemporary. Just my opinion.

Iliana's trademark used to be G-H diamonds, SI clarity - they sold a ring this morning that a friend of mine bought 2/3 years ago. It was £1500 more expensive and the diamonds were advertised as SI2 to I1. I'm pretty sure the gold weight would have been a lot less as well.

I like the idea that we have a dedicated gold channel again, after Gems tv gold closed, and Rocks and Co have branched into silver jewellery I'm please to see this new addition. OR NOT, why does it not have a sky channel number. Hopefully time will tell whether it will be successful and can launch on sky and have longer hours.

I hope this new channel will be more like the TJC of two or three years ago with items made of real gold and gem stones which will appeal to those customers who aren't interested in the under £10 or £20 day type of jewellery, does this mean that channel 39 will just be for the lower priced pieces now?

Watching this morning I saw nothing new, a new channel gives them an ideal opportunity to develop some different styles and ranges there seems very little point to it if they are just going to show the same old stock, that won't temp me to buy.
Vicki said that she will be on TJC Gold most days but I find can't watch her for too long so I hope others will get the chance to be on it too!

Find it funny them saying listening to feedback of several customers we are launching the new channel lol. Several customers kinda sums them up doesnt it :giggle:

Find it funny them saying listening to feedback of several customers we are launching the new channel lol. Several customers kinda sums them up doesnt it :giggle:

I am probably one of the moaners! and I have been having a go about lack of rhapsody and Iliana jewellery for ages.
I am very please that TJC are putting on decent jewellery for a few hours in the day.....only thing is I have just commissioned a emerald and diamond ring with TJC because of the lack of rhapsody rings (typical) and now I can't buy anything for a few months......just hope the channel survives until my finances can afford another splurge!

Latest posts

Back