Please no more Karcher window cleaner !!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blue star

Registered Shopper
Just about sick to death of seeing the karcher products on ideal world whats going on have they shares in this channel if its not the window cleaner its the power washer bought the same power washer in asda cheaper than they were selling it come on ideal world lets have a change and stop rolling out the same old products .

You mean you 'CAN' live with dirty, filthy un-hygienic water on your windows ? and you 'don't' want streak free, smear free ,bone dry windows ? :)

no i cant live with dirty window but i have a lovely window cleaner in his shorts at summer now thats what i call a window cleaner :rock: so there no karcher comming to my house EVER !!!

You would have thought the amount of times they air it, any Ideal World customer, who wants one would already have bought one, same goes with the Mutilation tools, and Karcher.

Multitools even (well it is halloween, so maybe a bit of mutilation wouldnt go down badly).

Karcher Window Vac i saw on another channel for £48.00, maybe everybody wouldnt want, an extra head, and liquid, especially, with it being bought on another channel, by IW old cleaning expert, saying, u dont need liquid, and it will already do most windows.

they must have tons of the old faithfuls ie power washer ,window cleaner ,handy multitools and dont forget the hellicopter a must for all kids and the ultimate kids toy the didi car ha ha ha xxx
never ever seen a kid outside on one of them !!!

The window vacs are good but work best with washing up liquid in water, and you cant use it as fast as they do effectively. Mine bought from Argos but B and M have them too.

PLEASE no more of that vibration "fitness" machine. It must be the only fitness product they have to sell :drunk:

Last edited:
Actually just been on there Website and keyed in fitness, They have about 10 variations of there Vibration machine, with offers, all giving different extras.

But also a range of Treadmills, Excerise Bikes, Weight training gear, now if they stock all this, why isnt it actually shown on air, are they expecting people to put a Treadmill in the search box, knowing that its not actually be shown on air.

I got my Karcher Window Vac from Amazon £45 free p&p....

The window vacs were £39.99 at B+Q the other day not sure if they still are that price

Do Ideal World charge suppliers for the air time for their products? It might explain the wide disparity of airtime given to products.

As the son of parents from Leeds and Middlesbrough, I'm perfectly at home listening to our varied dialects but, whenever I hear that Derek bloke, I get the feeling I've tuned in to the Archers!

On again getting very tiredsome, everyday every month Karcher the blasted pressure washer.

Actually just been on there Website and keyed in fitness, They have about 10 variations of there Vibration machine, with offers, all giving different extras.

But also a range of Treadmills, Excerise Bikes, Weight training gear, now if they stock all this, why isnt it actually shown on air, are they expecting people to put a Treadmill in the search box, knowing that its not actually be shown on air.

I used to work for ideal world and have started answering all these questions so there's no more speculation.
Please see very similar answer to a similar question on Pick Of The Day, below..

Answer..

As repetitive as it seems that it is the same Pick Of The Day ("POD" to Ideal crew), it is purely and simply sales figures. I agree that the same products come out time and time again, but it's because they make the most "PPM", Pounds Per Minute. Someone on here stated that they saw christmas decorations on the website and would like to see them on TV, but its just feasible. They would have to sell so much more of these per hour, at a much lower profit margin. In a normal shop, this isn't a problem, but the cost of TV means they go for the high money makers time and time again. For example, on one hour show there are 3-4 camera crew, a floor technician, a floor manager, a presenter, a guest, a producer, an assistant producer, a graphics operator, a sound operator, a racking operator. That's without the general running costs of lighting a TV studio etc. This is just the tip of the ice berg with costs regarding TV and therefore, the higher profit products keep coming out.

I do feel your frustration. If you think you've watched Halogen Oven shows, imagine how many I have seen?! :)

Latest posts

Back