Strictly 2012 15th December Semi Finals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

image.jpg

I'm gonna go on a redial frenzy

Lisa and Denise in the dance off PLEASE

Ooh two dances Excellent.
Lisa has to go tonight,if there's any justice. I feel like you Donna i would rather see Denise in the final, at least she can dance.
I read an article in the DM yesterday,Denise bleating on about how they've all had dance experience and that she didn't dance much in any of her west end shows. She went on to slag off Johnny Vaughn for not making her welcome and how he left her out when she did the breakfast show with him at Capital radio.blah blah. God she's unlikeable .

So we have Lisa who thinks everyone loves her and Denise who thinks everyone hates her but should love her. Ladies have some self respect and shut up!!!!!

Louis or Kimberley to win !!!!!

Sorry Jabba. didn't see you'd posted the article .

Last edited:
Has it been confirmed by the BBC, Brucie is ill? Some on DS this morning said until confirmed they think its just Publicity.

I wonder if he would just come in and spread it around(his cold), just before the Final?????

Think giving Bruce the week off and doing the finale at Blackpool is the plan. Tess & Claudia are incapable of compering that venue!

Still, Denise & Lisa would be a nice fitting dance off for the judges :)

Every time Denise is on a chat show or It Takes Two she and James just keep whinging about how 'she is not a dancer', 'she is finding it hard', 'she has not danced in the West End etc' etc.etc.etc. (I have seen Chicago - and it is very much a dancing show!) I just wish they would change the record. It so makes me dislike the pair of them. At least Lisa is just happy to be there and really enjoying herself and always surprised to get through each week. Denise also looked really disgusted last week when Kimberly got the 4 x 10.

I will say this quietly as I know I am in the minority but I would prefer Lisa to be in the final than Denise for this reason :wonder:

Denise is sounding like a bad loser and I feel that the claims of not being a dancer aren't helping her cause one little bit.

Lets hope then that Louis and Kimberley ....in no particular order.....come first and second....in the final.

Dani

American Smooth lovely it was very smooth

Argey Tango Excellent proper AT.

Louis

Jive Fun yes relaxed and light.

Foxtrot smooth, elegant gorgeous. Should have got higher marks

Denise

Tango, okay that was brilliant. I cannot say it wasn't

Rumba I didn't really like it, but then I don't like the Rumba as a dance.

Kimberley

American Smooth totally fabulous and brilliant, should have got full house of 10s

Charleston well deserved 10s

Lisa

Salsa WTF! Stompy the bit on floor was just embarrassing. She needs to go and how the hell the judges gave Louis the same marks for his jive compared to the score for this?????

American Smooth No Lifts?????? Stompy again and I felt they did too much apart.

Hard call for the Dance off, if Louis is in there I know the judges have to save him. Against Lisa he is a sure fire.

I would like to see Denise and Lisa in the dance off.

Kimberley deserves the Final

No doubting it, Kimberley is definitely going to the final with tonights performances. Lisa should be in the dance off regardless as it was blatantly clear she has no technical ability. Why the judges gave her high marks is ridiculous as marking is for entertainment value only. I agree, how they judged Louis's jive to be the same as Lisa's turtle move is beyond me.

Dani I thought was excellent but her first dance wasn't a good one. Denise: way overmarked on the Paso remix and her Rhumba had an extremely poor ending.

Pretty much the same as Donna said above but I would perhaps be a little harsher on Louis' jive, which was fairly naff in all honesty but still miles better than Lisa's pathetic joke first effort & unfair to have been marked the same! Second dance much better, well done Louis on sucking up the poor comments & starting again for your next dance! :cool:

Denise's tango, wow, just wow but yeah, the nightie was there in the rhumba to disguise the total lack of hip action because, well, she hasn't got any hips has she....but she can't help that of course, just the way she''s built! lol :star:

Kimberley, fab, fab & more fab; if she doesn't make the final there really is no justice in this world! :sun:

Dani, *sigh*, back to counting out the steps, hesitating & visibly preparing for her next move..........but still a million miles better than Lisa! :dull:

Lisa, nothing to say, nothing nice anyway! WTF, WTF & WTF......? Are the judges smokin' something??? Don't know which I dislike more, Lisa's joke, cr*p dancing or the judges joke, cr*p marking...........! A total travesty if that lumbering, out of step, no sense of timing 'contestant' walks & jazz hands her way to the final! :angry:

Yeah just read that. But it's their money....

Anyway, my maths makes it that whatever the public vote is for Lisa i.e. she gets the highest votes by phone she will be in the dance off due to the fact everyone else got 10's thus on count back she's there. Worst case, Louis is in the dance off on countback if all the votes tie but it doesn't matter, the judges know that if they cannot save someone who isn't technical and their reputations will be forever soiled in their industry.

Ditto KWC and by the way Len ,Lisa is not my champion!!!!

I can see Kimberley wiinning and it will be well deserved imo.

Lets hope Lisa is in the dance off, she is an awful dancer, boundless energy and enthuaism is not enough, my cat could dance better!! Whoever is with her the judges should save. What is worrying is the great British public vote and two worthy finalists end up going head to head for a place.

Latest posts

Back