Merry Christmas!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
To Graham, Saza and all FM's

seasgreetskathy-1.gif

Merry Christmas to you all ! Here`s hoping for health, wealth and happiness for everybody during 2013 xxx

Best wishes to everyone for a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year, especially those not looking forward to it, and especially to those who are missing. Thanks for all the wonderful posts in 2012, I've really enjoyed them.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year to Graham, Sazza and all fellow forumites. Travel safely over this holiday period. x

Wishing Graham, Sazz and all FMs (and not forgetting our Furry Companions) a Peaceful and Joyous Christmas
& Good Health and Happiness in 2013

84.gif

With Love,
Sue, Lily & Harvey
xxx

Nadolig Llawen i pawb. Hwyl fawr.

Special Christmas hugs and kisses for our furry superstars (and their hardworking agents) who keep us entertained all year long. (((((((xxxxx)))))))

Merry Christmas to Graham, all FMs and remembering those FMs who are no longer with us.

Merry Christmas to Everyone. Thanks to Graham, Sazza, Supercoolwillow for all the hard work you put into this brilliant site. Thanks to the lovely forumites for making me laugh every single day and for the great advice given.

All the best for 2013 :glass:

XX

Nadolig Llawen everyone! Hope you all have a lovely, peaceful time, however you're spending it. I'll raise a glass of Prosecco to you all in the morning :D x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back