Christmas Advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brighthunter

Registered Shopper
I just saw the Christmas advert with Ellis reading a bedtime story and animation that really looks like they have ripped off Frozen - the little girl in the story looks just like the young Anna. My favourite Christmas advert will always be the one where Rod and Nick meet under the mistletoe - made me laugh anyway!

Just a friendly note - be wary of ordering in time for Christmas now, especially if you're going away or need to post it on. Standard T&Cs on delivery will not guarantee getting it in time - there's only one full working week left. Not saying you won't but, in my experience, it's getting to the date when it's touch and go...

Just a friendly note - be wary of ordering in time for Christmas now, especially if you're going away or need to post it on. Standard T&Cs on delivery will not guarantee getting it in time - there's only one full working week left. Not saying you won't but, in my experience, it's getting to the date when it's touch and go...

Is anyone from here still actually buying from Gemporia? I think I've bought about three items all year.

I've just bought something from the Visage range as stocking fillers but so far this year I've sent back more than I've bought, poor quality mainly.
On the plus side their returns have gotten quicker, I've waited just about a week between them receiving the return and the money being refunded.

Yeah, to be fair to them, their refunds have got much quicker since Steve got involved again earlier in the year. I wonder how much of that was down to Steve, and how much of it was down to Trading Standards having a word with them.

Whichever it was, they instantly went down from 4+ weeks down to 2 weeks - and now they seem to average about a week to 10 days.

Much better.

Confession! Yes. Bought two key ring fobs. Sorry, pendants 🙃:
Screenshot_2023-12-15-05-41-52-974.jpeg

(Hate the ones actually sold as key ring fobs - and are at least 50% more expensive. They all would catch in your pocket or, worse, is the risk of them pulling out something from your pocket or handbag 😱😆)

The black one is - wait for it - Banded Agate. 🤔🤔🤔. A truly classic Gemporia "but all gemstones are natural" item. This is not remotely similar to the one on screen; it is banded, if you do a handstand in the midday sun on a tropical island with a feather poking out of your bottom. (Don't care - suits my purpose perfectly)

Latest posts

Back